The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What typical hourly earnings for mat farming

morph1976
morph1976
After spending over £3m on motifs I was going to farm them but after trying for ages I've realised how rare they are. Unfortunately for me it's all the expensive ones I need so gonna farm money and wondering for those that do farm mats, what the typical hourly profit is. I know that the range will vary and depends on farmed meats but just looking for an idea then I know what its gonna cost me time wise. Should I sell mats raw or refined tia
  • WoppaBoem
    WoppaBoem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Depending on your servers economy I would say 50K to 100K an hour. Very big plus side is you won't sell everything so you get a good stocked craftbag that if you are a 9 trait crafter can make you some nice money as well.

Farm mats, refine and sell, of the mats make like new moon stuff and put it in traders, make potions and sell these.
    Xbox EU & NA - PVP Only
  • MLGProPlayer
    MLGProPlayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd say 50-70k on PC/NA, depending on luck and number of other players around.

Sell raw if the price of 200 raw mats is greater than the price of 1x gold mat, 2x purple mats, and 170 refined mats (that's what you can expect from refining one stack, on average).

You used to easily be able to make 100k+ per hour, but that was a long time ago. There is huge oversupply in the market right now (I blame bots), and nirncrux is nearly worthless (which was essential for those big hauls).
    Edited by MLGProPlayer on December 11, 2019 10:25AM
  • morph1976
    morph1976
    Thanks for the answers guys