The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

ZOS, could you please add more forum profile pictures?

CaptainVenom
CaptainVenom
✭✭✭✭✭
I'd love to have a Wilderking profile pic. Could you please add some more pics? Thanks! <3

My suggestions: Wilderking, Razum'Dar, Khamira, Dragons, Senche Raht, and skill icons.
Edited by CaptainVenom on December 9, 2019 1:33PM
🌈 Ride with Pride 🌈Magicka/Damage Necromancer - PC - NA - DC
  • CassandraGemini
    CassandraGemini
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's quite a big selection as it is, but if they were to do this, I'd want an Alfiq! They're the cutest little things ever!
    This poor little Bosmer stealth passive had passionate friends and a big loving family!

• ZOS_Nith
    ZOS_Nith
    admin
    Hi and thank you for the suggestions! Khamira and Razum'Dar icons would be a really cool addition. I can certainly pass along the idea to the forum team!
    Staff Post
  • Alienoutlaw
    Alienoutlaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    or allow us to upload our own
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree, I'd like to see some Elseweyr chapter related ones - khajiit, creatures from Elseweyr, dragons, necromancer stuff etc.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Don't forget about Great Dunmer Houses please.
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's quite a big selection as it is, but if they were to do this, I'd want an Alfiq! They're the cutest little things ever!

Me too!
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    sad dog, please
    Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
    (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
  • Saucy_Jack
    Saucy_Jack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dear ZOS:

QqIEd8h.png

Love,
    - Pie King
    ALL HAIL SNUGGLORR THE MAGNIFICENT, KING OF THE RNG AND NIRN'S ONE TRUE GOD! Also, become a Scrub-scriber! SJ Scrubs: Playing games badly to make you feel better about yourself.
  • Neoealth
    Neoealth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    More the merrier.
  • xenowarrior92eb17_ESO
    xenowarrior92eb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ZOS_Nith wrote: »
    Hi and thank you for the suggestions! Khamira and Razum'Dar icons would be a really cool addition. I can certainly pass along the idea to the forum team!

wait wut...but when we asked for this years ago we never got a reply!? </3 also would love if we could use an icon of our characters from our account...idk if it would be possible or how complicated but I would just love to use my own character icon! : 3
  • TheFM
    TheFM
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'd love to have a Wilderking profile pic. Could you please add some more pics? Thanks! <3

My suggestions: Wilderking, Razum'Dar, Khamira, Dragons, Senche Raht, and skill icons.

I for one am appalled by the lack of mudcrab representation.
  • redlink1979
    redlink1979
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

It would derail lol
    TheFM wrote: »
    I for one am appalled by the lack of mudcrab representation.

Mudcrab need some love too.
    Edited by redlink1979 on December 10, 2019 12:29PM
    "Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear"
    • Sons of the Night Mother [PS5][EU] 2165 CP
    • Daggerfall's Mightiest [PS5][NA] 1910 CP
    • SweetTrolls [PC][EU] 1950 CP
    • Bacon Rats [PC][NA] 1850 CP
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know the CA's have poke a number of times about this, last I heard was it was being looked at but that was some months ago.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Ascarl
    Ascarl
    ✭✭✭✭✭

However this will need heavy moderation or otherwise some sick people would upload toxic stuff like swastikas etc.
  • Odovacar
    Odovacar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ascarl wrote: »

However this will need heavy moderation or otherwise some sick people would upload toxic stuff like swastikas etc.
    Ascarl wrote: »

A simple review process before they're applied would suffice. If you have to wait 3-5 days ...who cares they get to them all when they get to it.
  • Pyvos
    Pyvos
    ✭✭✭✭
    Building on this, could we please get the avatars to not have an opacity set to 0.4? The zoom is sufficient in indicating which one is currently in focus.

Selector is
    #stockavatar-picker .avatar-option label

• Lady_Linux
    Lady_Linux
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    P E N G U I N S !!!!!!!! please
    I simply must protest. There are no Penguin avatars for me to use in the forums.

BTW, I use arch too