The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Disappearing items

stamcro
stamcro
✭✭✭
Just as the title says. I shifted some items around between toons and just like that when I logged out and back in they are gone. Specific trial and vet content gear. This I noticed right away submitted a ticket and was told there is nothing they can do about it. The amount of support I’ve given to this game probably much like yourselves and they’re customer service simpler says nothing we can do. Not good enough. I can handle the current *** state of the game because I love it none the less. I cannot handle items disappearing for no reason and being told there’s nothing they can do.
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did they give you a reason why they couldn't be restored/recovered?

You could also try to reply to your ticket asking for it to be escalated or reevaluated, not always going to work but you might get a more senior GM (if ZOS has tiers) who can give you more information.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • stamcro
    stamcro
    ✭✭✭
    They said they couldnt find said items. I told them yea that’s my issue too.. I’m basically wondering if this is normal now because if it is I doubt I’ll continue supporting the game.
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not sure then, normally they find something from what I've heard.

I guess all you can do is try to debate/escalate it in a polite way and hope for the best.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."