The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Black friday sales

NoFlash
NoFlash
✭✭✭
Hi, I don't visit the forums often, but I was just curious why crowns weren't on sale for black friday or cyber monday?
Daggerfall Covenant

The Ninja Squirrels
  • Raisin
    Raisin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Because some in-game items were in sale (even if nothing good). They don't want you to buy crowns on sale to buy items in sale. They want you to buy full price crowns for items now, and then buy more when they're on sale.
  • NoFlash
    NoFlash
    ✭✭✭
    That's unfortunate.
    Daggerfall Covenant

The Ninja Squirrels
  • Guyle
    Guyle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, they really dropped the ball here and missed out on an opportunity. I myself dont really care about sales as I usually just use the crowns I get from ESO+, but what self respecting company, or rather what company that has any respect for their customer base, doesn't do a black friday or cyber monday sale? A few dlcs and the banker and merchant npcs at a slight price reduction is a joke for what is often the biggest sale of the year for most products and companies. I can only imagine how much money they lost because of it.

Though unrelated, you'd think that with all the fails and ill will they've generated lately with server issues, complete face plant of a flop that was the undaunted event, and recent unpopular swing changes to combat, they'd be eager to try and generate some good will for them. Instead it just felt like they said screw the players this year, and then they all took the week off, as they didn't even bother to put out a new undaunted weapons pack and head/shoulder style pages. Its starting to get embarassing saying to other ppl that I still play this game.
  • TheFM
    TheFM
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yeah, I was willing to throw some money around for crowns if there woulda been a sale, but no crowns for sale on Black Friday was a big bust for me, and honestly its a marketing catastrophe.
  • Smol_Bat
    Smol_Bat
    Soul Shriven
    because they usually have a crown sale around christmas.