Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Received buy one get one sub offer, but curious how the second month is added?

iamstillwater
iamstillwater
✭✭
So, I'd like to take advantage of an offer that came in to get a free month if I resub to ESO... but I was wondering if I had to wait for the agent to get back to me, or if I could subscribe now, and then let them know somehow that I had resubscribed?

I'm just not sure if they add it onto the account or if they give a code or something.... I'd like to sub now, but just want to make sure I get the extra month. :D

I was earlier worried it was a trick, then I managed to log into my support account and saw the email they sent was on "Waiting on Agent" Status because I had replied to it.

Anyway, if anyone from ZOS could help me, I can also provide a ticket number.
"Butt-kicking, for goodness!"

Minsc, from Baldur's Gate
  • Alienoutlaw
    Alienoutlaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    if its waiting on agent status it can take a day or so to reply, your 1 of several thousand that agent has to deal with daily
  • Alienoutlaw
    Alienoutlaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    side note do not raise another ticket as this will just be pushed to the back of the Que
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you pay for one month, you get the second one. Just enter any code, if there was one, from the email. It should prominently displayed if there is a code. If there is no code, then it is not needed.

You can verify once you sub again as it should tell how long your account is going to be active for on your account page.

Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• iamstillwater
    iamstillwater
    ✭✭
    side note do not raise another ticket as this will just be pushed to the back of the Que

Copy on this, albeit belatedly. I replied via email when I first got the email. Sadly, I made a second message via support system. Belatedly found out my reply email was logged into their support system.

Oh well. Will be patient.
    "Butt-kicking, for goodness!"

Minsc, from Baldur's Gate