Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

LOOKING FOR PEOPLE TO PLAY WITH (Xbox)

MadEmperorMike
Hey guys,

I’ve been desperately wanting to get back into ESO but I lack a group to play with. I’m not one of those players that is obsessed with stats and doing dps and taking away the elder scrolls feeling. I just play the game and wish to enjoy it with others. I play on the NA Xbox server. If you’re interested in PvE or PVP, feel free to add me. My gt is MadEmperorJoker
  • jadarock
    jadarock
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think I saw you in cyrodiil at somepoint this past week while I was collecting ap lol
    I'll send you a guild invite when I get home from work 😉
  • Annsivi
    Annsivi
    ✭✭
    Hey! My friend and I are the same way when it comes to not being obsessed with stats and all that. We're strictly PVE but we're all about exploring and questing so if you ever want to hang with us, you can add me at EnderAnn!
    XBOX NA: Annsivi
    Officer at Five Tenets Trading and Black Hand Trading

Arael Nightwind | EP Bosmer Nightblade
    Fennorian Ravenwatch | DC Altmer Necromancer
    Zifri Nightwind | AD Bosmer Necromancer

"You should know that great power brings its own sorrows, even for those with the wisdom to wield it." - Sotha Sil
  • MadEmperorMike
    That’s a possibility Jadarock lol
  • wbernardo24
    wbernardo24
    ✭✭✭
    @EnderAnn @MadEmperorMike we are not a sweaty guild at all we do end game content and have tons of new people that quest dungeon and all that. Stuff I’ll send invites if U like, also we use discord to get in touch with eachother for questing and anything
  • Pirateassassin3
    Looking for people to run quests and just general stuff. Maybe a few people to hunt world bosses. Dont have a high dps character, maybe around 25k dps. Lvl 805 petsorc, havent done many dungeons, just enjoy playing. Xbox na, Pirateassassin3
  • DragoonGundam88
    I'm on my Xbox a lot but I'm of the same I would like people to play the game with be it group or not.
  • Hu-Rikan
    Hu-Rikan
    ✭✭✭
    Im looking for the same, I know this post is kinda old but im just getting back into eso myself. I added everyone who shared their GT, feel free to hit me up @ MICANGELO7
  • PoseidonEvil
    PoseidonEvil
    ✭✭✭
    If either you or anyone on this post are looking for a guild, Im starting a brand new one, new player friendly, called Minor Sorcery. check it out, it may be the right spot for yall!

Minor Sorcery
    In-game ID: alchelvly
    Phixeon Maghi -- Breton Healer
    Harrow the Souleater -- Breton Necro Healer
    Krogyle dro-Smoketh -- Orc Stamdk
  • akdave0
    akdave0
    ✭✭✭✭
    If either you or anyone on this post are looking for a guild, Im starting a brand new one, new player friendly, called Minor Sorcery. check it out, it may be the right spot for yall!

Minor Sorcery

Hey! we played some trials last night together. NCR/NSS, good times. Add me, I am always looking to run trials and have a terrible time finding people to go with.
  • SimpleTea
    SimpleTea
    New ESO player; this is my first experience playing MMORPG. Currently I'm lvl 22, playing as templar. Looking for social group to explore and do delves/dungeons. Being able to pick your brains on game tactics, strategies, etc. would be extremely helpful. I will try to not be too much of a bother though. Let me know if I would fit in with your group. If not, then perhaps you might know of other group(s) that I could join?