The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Alternative to TinyPic?

wenchmore420b14_ESO
wenchmore420b14_ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
Ok. I really didn't think I would miss TinyPic for posting my pics, memes, and Charlie Brown "I got a rock" pics, but I do!
They gave me a link to a place that is $9 a month, but I am on a budget, and to be honest, I might post a pic once, twice a month.
So question, who do you use now for posting pics so I can throw out that Necro Meme or my Micheal Jackson Popcorn Pic?
Thank you ahead of time and a 1,000 huzzahs!
Drakon Koryn~Oryndill, Rogue~Mage,- CP ~Doesn't matter any more
NA / PC Beta Member since Nov 2013
GM~Conclave-of-Shadows, EP Social Guild, ~Proud member of: The Wandering Merchants, Phoenix Rising, Imperial Trade Union & Celestials of Nirn
Sister Guilds with: Coroner's Report, Children of Skyrim, Sunshine Daydream, Tamriel Fisheries, Knights Arcanum and more
"Not All Who Wander are Lost"
#MOREHOUSINGSLOTS
“When the people that can make the company more successful are sales and marketing people, they end up running the companies. The product people get driven out of the decision making forums, and the companies forget what it means to make great products.”

_Steve Jobs (The Lost Interview)

Best Answers

• spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I use Imgur
    Answer ✓
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I use Imgur too.

I used Photobucket for years, it used to be good but over time the functionality got worse, the spam adverts and monetisation increased and it just became infuriating to use. It got to the point where I was able to search for Imgur, sign up for an account, set it to private, upload my picture and link to it faster than I could upload a picture on my existing Photobucket account.

(Incidentally Imgur has a bunch of 'social media' style features, if your pictures are public they can be shared by other people, including in galleries, get comments and votes and stuff. But if you want to you can turn that off, either for your whole account or for individual albums and pictures, then people will only see it via you linking to it.)
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
    Answer ✓
  • Muizer
    Muizer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please stop making requests for game features. ZOS have enough bad ideas as it is!
    Answer ✓
  • wenchmore420b14_ESO
    wenchmore420b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you for you help!!
    Huzzah!
    Drakon Koryn~Oryndill, Rogue~Mage,- CP ~Doesn't matter any more
    NA / PC Beta Member since Nov 2013
    GM~Conclave-of-Shadows, EP Social Guild, ~Proud member of: The Wandering Merchants, Phoenix Rising, Imperial Trade Union & Celestials of Nirn
    Sister Guilds with: Coroner's Report, Children of Skyrim, Sunshine Daydream, Tamriel Fisheries, Knights Arcanum and more
    "Not All Who Wander are Lost"
    #MOREHOUSINGSLOTS
    “When the people that can make the company more successful are sales and marketing people, they end up running the companies. The product people get driven out of the decision making forums, and the companies forget what it means to make great products.”

_Steve Jobs (The Lost Interview)
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just use Discord these days.
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche