The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

The most annoying class and skill

• brandonv516
    brandonv516
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Sweeps

AoE spammable
    Snares
    Heals
    Procs OP Burning Light passive
  • MajBludd
    MajBludd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I wouldn't call it a class as much as a playstyle. Range and run, repeat. It's a viable playstyle but gets annoying fast.

Old DK wings would some what counter this style. Now you have 2 options

A. Close the gap while soaking up damage(if you dont use a bow) using up your ress to reach the target. Only for them to run away and start the process again.

B. Just ignore the player because of point A.
  • Neoauspex
    Neoauspex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Saltisol wrote: »
    Templars and their constant jab, jab , jab and jab, jab, jab and nothing but jab, jab, jab.
    Once in a while they use another skill but that is rare and far between..

Cloak is more annoying than anything ever. At least jabs (or any other spammable attack) is an attempt to win.
  • Kadoin
    Kadoin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Vamp drain and vampires in general. Such a huge crutch, and I wonder how many players find a class OP because of vamp passives added into the mix.

I myself never slot vamp drain or mistform...but I only have one vamp :)
  • Saltisol
    Saltisol
    ✭✭✭✭
    Neoauspex wrote: »
    Templars and their constant jab, jab , jab and jab, jab, jab and nothing but jab, jab, jab.

Cloak is more annoying than anything ever. At least jabs (or any other spammable attack) is an attempt to win.

As is cloak, disappear, get back in and win.
  • Iskiab
    Iskiab
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Neoauspex wrote: »

As is cloak, disappear, get back in and win.

I’m starting to see more non-useless tankier NBs, but they’re still rare imo. It’s usually cloak, disappear, reset, annoy the heck out of you while being unable to kill you. Like a fly, takes more attempts but won’t kill you.
    Looking for any guildies I used to play with:
    Havoc Warhammer - Alair
    LoC EQ2 - Mayi and Iskiab
    Condemned and Tabula Rasa - Rift - Iskiab
    Or anyone else I used to play games with in guilds I’ve forgotten
  • Veinblood1965
    Veinblood1965
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think the most annoying class was microeconomics.

As far as most annoying skill I've heard of is dwarf tossing
  • Puzzlenuts
    Puzzlenuts
    ✭✭✭
    Sorcs with their winged twilghts flapping in my face everywhere I find annoying. PVP, trials, dungeons, in the bank, at crafting stations, in my menu and one covers my view to my toon and just sits there flapping it's wing while I'm in my menu. It feels like an infestation at times.