Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

OLD DAGGERFALL - Custom Villages mega-build (pic and video)

greekvamp_ESO
greekvamp_ESO
✭✭✭
Hello fellow builders!
I always wanted to challenge myself to create a custom build that would be better than my Coldharbour Vampire Castle.
What better than an entire village? 2 entire villages! One abandoned and one occupied on the mountain and a giant bridge above waterfall.
How I picture old Daggerfall would be!
Enjoy!
Pic and Video links:
https://youtu.be/IrZh4mAJFdY

ldh621sg82ee.jpg

• Poms
    Poms
    ✭✭✭
    you've out done yourself here Greek! love that bridge...soo many good things going on here...simply amazing!

thanks for sharing with us
  • Sharalei
    Sharalei
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is amazing! Everything you've built looks authentic, as though it's always been there.

I was convinced that the structures on top of the cliff were going to prove unreachable, and perhaps even EHT fx. But then you took us there.

Out of this world!
  • MrGhosty
    MrGhosty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very cool! and good use of the meadow.
    "It is a time of strife and unrest. Armies of revenants and dark spirits manifest in every corner of Tamriel. Winters grow colder and crops fail. Mystics are plagued by nightmares and portents of doom."
  • greekvamp_ESO
    greekvamp_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you so much guys :)<3

I prefer not to use addon FX.
    The Moon-Sugar Meadow is a great place for custom builds (2nd after Coldharbour imo) and cheap compared to other notables, although I was fighting with the "poltergeist" bug >:) over there which seems to be more severe at the meadow (items misplacing themselves, especially when grouped, for ppl who are not aware of that bug).
  • Zypheran
    Zypheran
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Absolutely incredible. One of the finest builds I've ever seen.
    Very original and creative. Your building skills are seamless.
    I shared this in my guild
    All my housing builds are available on YouTube
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCf3oJ_cxuu01HmWZJZ6KK6g?view_as=subscriber
    I am happy to share the EHT save files for most of my builds.
  • Sharalei
    Sharalei
    ✭✭✭✭
    So, I went to visit this in person. Was so lucky to be on NA server. It's so amazing, that I did a shout out to my guild to come see. "Outstanding" and "genius", were just some of the adjectives used to describe this build.

You have a talent! Thank you for sharing your talent with us. :)
  • greekvamp_ESO
    greekvamp_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you so much also Zypheran. I'm glad you liked it! :)
  • Cloudtrader
    Cloudtrader
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dang that's cool! Kudos to you!
  • Delphinia
    Delphinia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @greekvamp_ESO , stunning build and unique design 🥂
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Wow, beautiful work! Thanks for sharing @greekvamp_ESO :smile:
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • bluebird
    bluebird
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Wow that's absolutely amazing! That bridge and those custom clifftop houses are totally immersive, and brilliantly planned out! Great custom windmill, too :smile: I liked how one of the windmill sails was different, nice attention to detail!

Maybe it's the colour of the giant cliffs or the surrounding scenery or something else, but your build somehow reminds me of the Meteoras in real life! Not sure if you're actually Greek or it's just your username, but that place is also absolutely beautiful. Your build made me long for another vacation there :smiley:
  • Futerko
    Futerko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's one of the most stunning house i ever saw :)

YOUTUBE CHANNEL HOUSING/OUTFITS

GM Aetherius Art - Housing Guild (PC EU)
  • Ohtimbar
    Ohtimbar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Outstanding
    forever stuck in combat