The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Not Enough Tickets?

MissBizz
MissBizz
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Call me crazy, but with the shenanigans that were the 4 hours undaunted event... there isn't enough tickets this event for both berries and that fancy helm/shoulder. Am I supposed to guess at what will come back next time? Or... what?

Also if there's already a thread about this.. please feel free to post the link
Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • CaffeinatedMayhem
    CaffeinatedMayhem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/501838/update-on-undaunted-event#latest

You mean the one stickied at the top of the forum? That says Undaunted is coming back?

If you meed extra tickets they are sold in the crown store, and are giftable, so you can buy them with gold. ZOS never said you could earn enough tickets to buy everything without spending money.
    Edited by CaffeinatedMayhem on November 30, 2019 3:49AM
  • virtus753
    virtus753
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    They are hoping to redo the Undaunted Event after this event but before New Life, so 15 tickets should be available to spend on the berries if that happens. Per the pattern established by previous events, the helm/shoulder will likely not return, but the berries will for both Undaunted (if it happens) and New Life.
  • Guyle
    Guyle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What im sort of confused about is, it appears that the new berries for the undaunted event, and the new berries for the dawn of the dragonguard event both re-appeared on the event store. Are we then going to be getting the 4th berry with the undaunted events return and the berries will be gone by New Life? Or will no new berries be on the store when undaunted returns, and the 4th and final berry will become available with the New Life festival? I mean, part of me wants to say this has an obvious answer, but the way theyve been doing things lately, neither would surprise me.
  • virtus753
    virtus753
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Guyle wrote: »
    What im sort of confused about is, it appears that the new berries for the undaunted event, and the new berries for the dawn of the dragonguard event both re-appeared on the event store. Are we then going to be getting the 4th berry with the undaunted events return and the berries will be gone by New Life? Or will no new berries be on the store when undaunted returns, and the 4th and final berry will become available with the New Life festival? I mean, part of me wants to say this has an obvious answer, but the way theyve been doing things lately, neither would surprise me.

The only thing that would really make sense is to keep Berries 1-3 for the Undaunted Encore and keep the 4th for release with New Life. Otherwise they shift every single future event in terms of which quarter it belongs to.

But like you said, the way things have been going...
  • validifyedneb18_ESO
    validifyedneb18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    why would you play the game with its MMO-shaming levels of monotonous grind and millions of gamebreaking bugs, when you can pay to not have to play it.
    EU: Magden, Magknight, Stamsorc(*2), Magsorc
    NA: Magplar, Magden, PotatoBlade
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/501838/update-on-undaunted-event#latest

You mean the one stickied at the top of the forum? That says Undaunted is coming back?

If you meed extra tickets they are sold in the crown store, and are giftable, so you can buy them with gold. ZOS never said you could earn enough tickets to buy everything without spending money.

@CaffeinatedMayhem Okay yes, I have read that... so because I'm dense though - which berry should I NOT buy this time around? Or will both berries come back with undaunted due to the confusion?

Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MissBizz wrote: »

@CaffeinatedMayhem Okay yes, I have read that... so because I'm dense though - which berry should I NOT buy this time around? Or will both berries come back with undaunted due to the confusion?

OMG. Okay, I think mom brain is full blown. ALL berries will be available at new life right? For some reason I was thinking the berries were only available during their designated event.
  • PizzaCat82
    PizzaCat82
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If you want all the items skip the 2nd berry and get the helm and shoulders. The undaunted event will be back (or have a substitute) and we can make up any tickets up in the new Life festival
    Edited by PizzaCat82 on November 30, 2019 4:21AM
  • SickleCider
    SickleCider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I've been trying to figure out how this is going to work, too. I'm guessing the 4th berry, along with all the previous ones, and the baby Indrik will release with New Life. I think that should give people some wiggle room?
    ✨🐦✨ Blackfeather Court Commission ✨🐦✨
  • CaffeinatedMayhem
    CaffeinatedMayhem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    MissBizz wrote: »

OMG. Okay, I think mom brain is full blown. ALL berries will be available at new life right? For some reason I was thinking the berries were only available during their designated event.

Yes, as each berry is released, all berries for that quarter are ALSO available. Has always been this way.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We just started event 2 out of 4 for the white berries and already players think the sky is falling.
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here's a summary of what we've got coming up:
    • Now: Dawn of the Dragonguard - event 3 of 4 in the 4th quarter (see below for wtf happened to the 2nd). 3 of 4 indrik berries available. 28 tickets available to earn, 2 per day (but the event started on the 26th so 8 are gone and 20 are left).
    • Soon: Undaunted event - event 2 of 4 (see below). Should have been 2 of 4 indrik berries available, but will probably be 3 since it's now coming after Dragonguard. 3 tickets available to earn, 3 per day.
    • 19th December: New Life Festival (no individual announcement yet) - event 4 of 4. 4 indrik berries & the baby pet available. 30 tickets to earn, probably 2 per day.

If you want the white indrik you need to make sure that by the end of the New Life Festival you have all 4 white berries. Ideally you also need a nascent indrik (created with 4 indrik feathers) but we now know those will be available after the end of the year so there's some flexibility there.

Between now and the end of New Life (on the 1st January) there are 65 tickets available to earn. 4 berries costs 40 tickets so there's some leeway if you want to buy other items or skip some days/events.
    We just started event 2 out of 4 for the white berries and already players think the sky is falling.

Technically it's event 3 of 4. I can see why you're confused through, because the Undaunted Event was cancelled after just a few hours because it wasn't working (so most players missed it entirely), and now Dawn of the Dragonguard is going ahead as if the Undaunted Event happened, with all 3 berries which should have been released by this point available.

Then at some point in the near future (probably just a few days after the Dragonguard event ends) we'll have the Undaunted event back - with the same 3 berries - and then New Life starting on the 19th with all 4 berries and the baby white indrik.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Danikat Very helpful post, thank you! :smile:
    One point of clarification, for the Undaunted Event, should that be 12 tickets available to earn, 3 per day?
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Danikat wrote: »
    Technically it's event 3 of 4. I can see why you're confused through, because the Undaunted Event was cancelled after just a few hours because it wasn't working (so most players missed it entirely), and now Dawn of the Dragonguard is going ahead as if the Undaunted Event happened, with all 3 berries which should have been released by this point available.

Not confused here ... I’m not counting a little over 2 hours of Undaunted gameplay as an ‘Event’. It will be back in mid-December as the 3rd Event.

Edited by Taleof2Cities on November 30, 2019 5:38PM