Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The most annoying class and skill

• tplink3r1
    tplink3r1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Played pvp for the last three days and i didnt get hit by jabs even once, i dont know why people are complaining so much abou cyro being full of templars, not to mention the fact that they are claiming to be killed by a single ability spam...
    That said, i would say that Cloak and Leap are the two most annoying abilities in the game currently.
    VR16 Templar
    VR3 Sorcerer
  • Davadin
    Davadin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stamplar's jabs.

Like, I get it, it's overbuffed this patch, it's highly effective in open-world, cheap, hard hitting, easy, why wouldn't people use it?
    But holy hell people who went full jab-build and hits ridicolously high number for a super easy.... can i even call it rotation??? between the solar radiant then jab jab jab jab jab jab jab :angry:

2nd most annoying is Sorc's warping all over the place. It's an amazing mobility skill for sure.

"yes yes! i got enough pressure! he's going under 30%! time to hit with Execu...."
    *blink*

"FFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU"
    August Palatine Davadin Bloodstrake - Nord Dragon Knight - PC NA - Gray Host
    Greymoor 6.0.7 PvP : Medium 2H/SnB The Destroyer
    Dragonhold 5.2.11 PvE : Medium DW/2H The Blood Furnace
    March 2021 (too lazy to add CP) PvP: Medium DW/Bow The Stabber
  • AverageJo3Gam3r
    AverageJo3Gam3r
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Snipe. Always has and forever will be bugged.
  • MartiniDaniels
    MartiniDaniels
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    tplink3r1 wrote: »
    Played pvp for the last three days and i didnt get hit by jabs even once, i dont know why people are complaining so much abou cyro being full of templars, not to mention the fact that they are claiming to be killed by a single ability spam...
    That said, i would say that Cloak and Leap are the two most annoying abilities in the game currently.

Idk, played today for 6 hours, 85% of solo players met were stamplars.. some magDKs.. some wardens.. some necros... saw 1 (one) solo stamDK in 3 days.. solo NB disappeared at all.

• MartiniDaniels
    MartiniDaniels
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And what's most amazing even solo magsorcs became rare.. I almost forgot about when I met one last time. Templars, templars, templars, jab, jab, jab and PotL on head all day long non-stop.
  • Saltisol
    Saltisol
    ✭✭✭✭
    Solariken wrote: »
    Cloaking bowblades are the most annoying, nothing else even comes close.

Thats me :)
  • Jimmy_The_Fixer
    Jimmy_The_Fixer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Saltisol wrote: »

That explains why you’re dying to mediocre amounts of damage, because it’s a spammable that bypasses cloak.
  • Saltisol
    Saltisol
    ✭✭✭✭

That explains why you’re dying to mediocre amounts of damage, because it’s a spammable that bypasses cloak.

I get the feeling that have somthing against me.
    Is that correct ?
    Edited by Saltisol on November 29, 2019 8:16PM
  • ThePhantomThorn
    ThePhantomThorn
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ok. Templar’s bol spam. And jab spam. Remember when I posted a forum about that and u all said l2p?

Streak and pets. Not like they already have op damage shields and op burst. They also need a instant getaway. And one way los that follows them around.

Cloak is annoying? Ok then. Not like u can counter it with any aoe skill.

Tbh take flight only annoys me when I start sliding along the floor after. Basically cuz of a buggy stun.

Snipe. Ever heard of dodge roll? And tbh, snipe is kinda weak now.

I’d say the most annoying has to be sorcs but templar is a very close 2nd.

• Rianai
    Rianai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Snipe. Ever heard of dodge roll? And tbh, snipe is kinda weak now.

Can't dodge what you can't see or hear. Snipe is broken. Has been broken for years. There is no counterplay to bugs and anyone using snipe is exploiting this.
  • Jimmy_The_Fixer
    Jimmy_The_Fixer
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Is that correct ?

Not true at all, I saw a silly thread and responded accordingly.
    Edited by Jimmy_The_Fixer on November 29, 2019 9:24PM
  • Hexquisite
    Hexquisite
    ✭✭✭✭
    And what's most amazing even solo magsorcs became rare.. I almost forgot about when I met one last time. Templars, templars, templars, jab, jab, jab and PotL on head all day long non-stop.

Wow, there are several solo MagSorcs in my time slot on PC/NA CP. I think a lot is also faction/time slot based. I am playing DC, AD has a ton of NBS, and you know where they usually hang...EP has a ton of DKs that solo as well as a ton in groups, later at night there seem to be more solo EP NBs added into the mix. ...because lag is less at night.
    PC NA
    ~Ethereal Traders Union~
    ~Spicy Economics~
    ~Tropic Thunder~
    ~Us Ghosts~

• Saltisol
    Saltisol
    ✭✭✭✭

Is that correct ?

Not true at all, I saw a silly thread and responded accordingly.

I would dare to say the the majority that has added to this thread have a class and skill that annoys them.

Why is it silly to be annoyed at a ceratin class and skill ?

On a sidenote, NB's die easy when uncloaked, thats a part of being an NB.
    Edited by Saltisol on November 29, 2019 10:19PM
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Psijic Undo ultimate is plenty annoying with solo players that are boulder line-of-sighting or resource tower humping.

Often times, these are players that think they can 1vX ... but end up just settling on a defensive stalemate until players leave.

What’s more, any class can use it.

Edited by Taleof2Cities on November 29, 2019 10:24PM
  • Saltisol
    Saltisol
    ✭✭✭✭
    Classes and skills aside, the thing that annoys or amuses me the most in BG's are players that blames all but themselves after loosing with comments such as "loosers" "noob" "l2p" etc.
    Edited by Saltisol on November 29, 2019 10:39PM
  • Iskiab
    Iskiab
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Classes and skills aside, the thing that annoys or amuses me the most in BG's are players that blames all but themselves after loosing with comments such as "loosers" "noob" "l2p" etc.

I usually only see that in beginner BGs. I also noticed the more chatty a player is the worse the player is.

Most annoying skill is streak, no contest.
    Looking for any guildies I used to play with:
    Havoc Warhammer - Alair
    LoC EQ2 - Mayi and Iskiab
    Condemned and Tabula Rasa - Rift - Iskiab
    Or anyone else I used to play games with in guilds I’ve forgotten
  • notvenousdrake
    notvenousdrake
    ✭✭✭
    snipe and every "special" person that thinks they're good for using it
  • Pauls
    Pauls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Psijic Undo ultimate is plenty annoying with solo players that are boulder line-of-sighting or resource tower humping.

Often times, these are players that think they can 1vX ... but end up just settling on a defensive stalemate until players leave.

What’s more, any class can use it.
    "Come fight our zerg 1vX in open field like real man!" No thanks, I'll better stick to towers and LoS.
  • Derra
    Derra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you’re dying just from someone unloading their spammable into you then you are:

1) Applying zero pressure to force them onto the defensive
    And 2) Dying to a low-damage rotation

Classic L2P problem.

Jabs has more tooltip dmg value than procced crystal fragments though on a mirror setup (when assuming 1 burning light procc per cast).

If you don´t have access to major evasion it´s one of the highest dmging abilities you can get hit with.
    <Noricum>
    I live. I die. I live again.

Derra - DC - Sorc - AvA 50
    Derrah - EP - Sorc - AvA 50

• Iskiab
    Iskiab
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Derra wrote: »
    If you’re dying just from someone unloading their spammable into you then you are:

Classic L2P problem.

Jabs has more tooltip dmg value than procced crystal fragments though on a mirror setup (when assuming 1 burning light procc per cast).

If you don´t have access to major evasion it´s one of the highest dmging abilities you can get hit with.

No it doesn’t. Frag and jabs are about the same.
    Edited by Iskiab on November 30, 2019 2:28PM
    Havoc Warhammer - Alair
  • Derra
    Derra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Iskiab wrote: »

Classic L2P problem.

In a 100% mirrored setup:

Frag tooltip: 13319 which means 17714 procced - even on full hp 10% amplitude (which is hard to get) thats 19485 tooltip

Jabs tooltip (with one burning light procc): 3850 * 4 = 15400 + 5947 burning light = 21347 tooltip

This means jabs does about 9% more tooltip dmg on a mirror setup than the best case scenario frag (dmg drops for frag not for jabs).

In my world a minimum of 9% difference in favor of jabs is not about the same.
    Edited by Derra on November 30, 2019 3:30PM
    <Noricum>

• Iskiab
    Iskiab
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Classic L2P problem.

No it doesn’t. Frag proc and jabs are about the same.

Classic L2P problem.

Frag tooltip: 13319 which means 17714 procced - even on full hp 10% amplitude (which is hard to get) thats 19485 tooltip

Jabs tooltip (with one burning light procc): 3850 * 4 = 15400 + 5947 burning light = 21347 tooltip

This means jabs does about 9% more tooltip dmg on a mirror setup than the best case scenario frag (dmg drops for frag not for jabs).

You aren’t doing a direct comparison. While it’s true burning light will proc that’s not in the tooltip.

Sure there’s a damage passive, but sorcs get their own passives as well contributing to sustain or damage.
    Havoc Warhammer - Alair
  • Fluffy_Fr0zR
    Fluffy_Fr0zR
    ✭✭✭
    Local Iskiab DESTROYED with FACTS and LOGIC.
  • Derra
    Derra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Classic L2P problem.

You aren’t doing a direct comparison. While it’s true burning light will proc that’s not in the tooltip.

Sure there’s a damage passive, but sorcs get their own passives as well contributing to sustain or damage.

Read my initial comment.
    Read your reply.
    Read my reply to that.
    Read your last reply.
    Scratch head.

I very clearly stated in the first comment you chose to reply to and quoted that jabs with 1 burning light procc was more tt dmg than procced frag on a mirror setup.
    Then i gave a comparison where i even figured in amplitude passive (stormcalling) to make it as comparable as it can be to prove my claim.

Now if you´d say my premise of 1 burning light per channel was wrong i´d be more inclined to agree.
    Burning light only averages about 0.82 proccs per cast of jabs due to it´s procc chances.

With the comparison above that would mean spamming jabs for 15400 total dmg with 0.82% chance for 5947 burning light per channel would still result in an average of 20276 tooltip dmg.
    Which would still be a minimum 4% dmg difference in favor of jabs - which for me is still not insignificant or "about the same" (esp as frags only gets that dmg if you don´t lightattack weave and hit a full hp target).
    Edited by Derra on November 30, 2019 5:44PM
    <Noricum>

• usmguy1234
    usmguy1234
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can see a lot of people on here don't know the difference between magplar and stamplar. Magplars outnumber stamplar at least 3 to 1 on xbox and as far as stam goes, I see far more stamdens and stamdks than I do stamplars.
    Zaghigoth- Orc Stamplar
    Soul Razor- Altmer Magsorc
    Les Drago- Redguard Stamdk
    Eirius- Altmer Magdk
    Stormifeth- Altmer Magplar

Disclaimer: My comments are a little sarcasm mixed with truth. If you can't handle that don't respond to me.

• Ariades_swe
    Ariades_swe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    usmguy1234 wrote: »
    I can see a lot of people on here don't know the difference between magplar and stamplar. Magplars outnumber stamplar at least 3 to 1 on xbox and as far as stam goes, I see far more stamdens and stamdks than I do stamplars.

Totally opposite on ps4 EU.
    Tons of stamplars since Scalebreaker patch.
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Class: Zenimax
    Skill: Nerf Hammer
  • Emma_Overload
    Emma_Overload
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The only thing more annoying than a cloaking nightblade is TWO cloaking nightblades, tag-teaming you!
    #CAREBEARMASTERRACE
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Classic L2P problem.

1 is at range, the other isnt, and outside of 1v1, very little control each jab will hit the same target with full damage rather than secondary damage. There are trade offs.
  • MartiniDaniels
    MartiniDaniels
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    technohic wrote: »

Classic L2P problem.

1 is at range, the other isnt, and outside of 1v1, very little control each jab will hit the same target with full damage rather than secondary damage. There are trade offs.

Sorry, but you are comparing dodgeable single target proc to AOE spammable with ton of additional effects.... about "dodging" jabs, dodge costs more then jabs and then STAMplar just topple charges at you while you are still on dodge cooldown.. best and only thing you can do about jabs is cc/dps stamplar to put him on defensive... or run major evasion AND tanky build boring AF. If you are simply tanky or simply run major evasion that is not enough against properly build stamplar.
    Jabs are like dizzy&enthropy in U23, if every second character you meet spams the same ability, something is probable wrong with power balance of this ability... and worst thing if ZOS will nerf all other templar's features because of one broken tool like it already happened to nightblade because of cloak.
    Edited by MartiniDaniels on December 1, 2019 3:19AM