The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Toggle open PvP in a player house ("private arenas")

• xxthir13enxx
    xxthir13enxx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I still say a PTS Mode would be cool
    Where you have access to equip all the gear sets to build and test out on the Dummies in your home
  • NordSwordnBoard
    NordSwordnBoard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Great idea OP! I love things like this that could open up multiple possibilities stemming from one single change. It could even be a piece of furniture in the house enabling it that costs "stuff" to include crafters or hell, I'd even pay crowns!

Besides group combat and conventional team duels, this would open up possibilities for mini games and fun guild contests and activities.

I don't know how difficult to implement this would be, but think of all the PvPer crown sales you would get if housing could also be a dojo!

This is the way
    Fear is the Mindkiller
  • Urvoth
    Urvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The best type of content is the type that allows for more player-driven content to stem off of it. Other PvP games typically have a lot of success with similar features where players can build custom maps and gamemodes, etc, to the point where some people purely play just for the custom games.

It’s something that would require minimal effort from ZOS, yet would help eliminate a lot of the issues people currently have with PvP, since it gives people the tools to play how they want.
  • freespirit
    freespirit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I would love this, there are a few issues that have already been mentioned, as a person that loves to build this one:-

"The bug where ground placed aoe's go right through planks etc to the floor beneath which completely breaks many ppl's builds. "

Totally drives me nuts! You cannot even put a Target Dummy on a platform because your ground based skills don't work properly. :o

When people say to me........
    "You're going to regret that in the morning"
    I sleep until midday cos I'm a problem solver!