Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Suspended while not active (2 weeks no response)

kagemwfb14a_ESO
kagemwfb14a_ESO
Soul Shriven
I havent played since mid 2018 and randomly wanted to play again. I got a message saying account was suspended. I heard ppl have been getting this error so I made a ticket. waited about a week made another. wanted a few days and made another so far now its been a 2 week battle to get a response. Does anybody know how to get ahold of somebody who can fix this problem. I have had an account since beta and I feel i just need to find a new game to play now. I have around $300-$400 invested and would stuck to just say oh well.
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_BillE might be able to help.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @kagemwfb14a_ESO

What is your current ticket number?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • redgreensunset
    redgreensunset
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Two things you should know. The game have been having some issues, especially on PC/EU so support might be a wee bit flooded right now. In addition, every time you make a new ticket or update an old one it gets sent to the bottom of the pile and you have to wait the full time for it to get to the top all over again. I've heard waits as long as seventeen days for an answer so...
  • kagemwfb14a_ESO
    kagemwfb14a_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    @kagemwfb14a_ESO

What is your current ticket number?

Never gave me a ticket number just said thank you. If it did I missed it. I did it on the support part of eso website that said hacked/suspended accounts.
  • Alienoutlaw
    Alienoutlaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    if it helps i had to wait 24days but once they respond its usually sorted within 7 depending on the issue
  • kagemwfb14a_ESO
    kagemwfb14a_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    idk wrote: »
    @ZOS_BillE might be able to help.

Thank you they just messaged me
  • kagemwfb14a_ESO
    kagemwfb14a_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    @ZOS_BillE I couldnt find a number so I made a new one here is the number for that one #:191126-003104
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @kagemwfb14a_ESO

Thanks for posting your ticket number. I've sent you a PM regarding your ticket.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post