Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Jode's Embrace has been pulled

• BloodLegions
    BloodLegions
    ✭✭
    so that mean you guys are gonna be doing a Psijic villa thing again, but using jode's embrace?
  • deviousthevile
    deviousthevile
    ✭✭✭
    therift wrote: »
    Sylvermynx wrote: »
    Hallothiel wrote: »
    Oh bloody hell. Have been hoarding my crowns and now the temptation will be to spend a little here & there until my carefully saved pile has dwindled to nothing. Bah.

Very curious as to why though. No problem when visiting it in game.

I didn't have any problem previewing it either - but I wouldn't buy it. Didn't like it very well.... I think I'll be happier with the Meadow one coming later.

I'm waiting for this one as well

looking at the preview it unfortunatly only seems to be open space without any interior you can actually enter

Right, it's a sandbox.

Isn’t that what cat people would want? Essentially a giant litterbox?

First off, LOL, it is essentially a giant litter pan. However I think the appeal of such properties, like the Coldharbour Estate, are the fact you can do whatever you want. I turned my CHE into a zoo. I think the open plots are some of my favorite to decorate. I don't do it as much as I used to, but with 47 houses, it got to be a little tedious. No I don't blow a ton of crowns on houses, all besides my Linchal Grand Manor and my DB Sanct were bought with gold, and the two crown houses were from sub crowns. Just in case anyone wants to dog me for having so many. Great storage for all the Lux Furn vendor items through out the year.
    CP 1220
    Devious The Vile Lv 50 Stamblade
    The Elven Terror Lv 50 PvP Support Healplar
    Kintao Doombringer Lv 50 MagSorc
    Healz Ur Bum Lv 50 Healplar
    Toby the Fat Node Hunter Lv 50 Stamina DK (Farmer)
    Something Disgusting Lv 50 Stamden
    You Hit my Splodey Button Lv 50 Blazing Shield Templar Tank
    Kyo Kane Lv 50 Magblade
    Watch Me Burn Lv 50 MagDK
    R N Geesus Lv 50 Stamblade
    Rampage the Vile Lv 50 Stamblade
    Backslash Playdead Lv 50 Healcro
    Sallidadna of House Vile Lv 50 Stamcro
    Hand of the Night King Lv 50 Magcro
    Fróstβíté Lv 40 Ice Warden
    Bella av Cava Vile Lv 24 MagSorc
    Storc the Orc Stam Sorc Lv 50 StamSorc

• StabbityDoom
    StabbityDoom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    so that mean you guys are gonna be doing a Psijic villa thing again, but using jode's embrace?

Wait, what? where'd you get that info?
    PC/NA
    EHT zealot
    streamer: http://twitch.tv/stabbitydoom
  • highkingnm
    highkingnm
    ✭✭✭✭

Nothing in the datamine suggests this.
  • praxis
    praxis
    ✭✭✭
    highkingnm wrote: »

Psijic Villa wasn't exactly expected to be free, either. People kept getting mad when it wouldn't show up in the item showcase every month after Summerset came out. I know I wasn't the only one holding crowns to buy it. A lot of players (including those that follow datamining very closely) were pleasantly surprised when it ended up being free.

That little marketing stunt happened to sell an awful lot of copies of Summerset, too.
    Edited by praxis on August 14, 2019 5:14PM
  • StabbityDoom
    StabbityDoom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    praxis wrote: »
    highkingnm wrote: »

Psijic Villa wasn't exactly expected to be free, either. People kept getting mad when it wouldn't show up in the item showcase every month after Summerset came out. I know I wasn't the only one holding crowns to buy it. A lot of players (including those that follow datamining very closely) were pleasantly surprised when it ended up being free.

That little marketing stunt happened to sell an awful lot of copies of Summerset, too.

So this is but a theory though, right Praxis? Or is this a rumor/leak?
    PC/NA
    EHT zealot
  • praxis
    praxis
    ✭✭✭

Just a theory, as far as I know. But if it looks like a fish and kinda smells like a fish and the fish was really good last time they caught a bunch of fish, why not hope for another fish?
  • StabbityDoom
    StabbityDoom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Just a theory, as far as I know. But if it looks like a fish and kinda smells like a fish and the fish was really good last time they caught a bunch of fish, why not hope for another fish?

Hey, that's fine, you're probably right, but I didn't want tell it to my friends as confirmed when it's only a theory. Gotta do my due diligence (UGh i'm such a lawyer)
    PC/NA
    EHT zealot
  • Nilarynpaw
    Nilarynpaw
    ✭✭✭

I don't know why, but I read this on a khajiit's voice.

Otherwise, this would make sense. Maybe there'll be also an Elsweyr event in September, after all.
    PC EU: 810+ CP
    "Only the Aldmeri—the High Elves and their noble allies, the Wood Elves and Cat-Men—have the wisdom and restraint to peaceably rule the disparate peoples of Tamriel. [...] Men always follow the destructive path of their defender and apologist, the Missing God whom we shall not name. [...] The world has gone wrong, and we must put it right. March proudly beneath the eagle banner of the Aldmeri Dominion! "
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    We wanted to give everyone an update on the Jode’s Embrace house. This house will no longer be associated with a special promotion. Instead, it and Moons-Blessed Oasis Furnishing Pack will be available for purchase in the Crown Store later this year. The Elsweyr-themed t-shirt will also be for sale in the Bethesda Gear Store in the future – stay tuned for details.

(Cross-posted in this thread.)
    Jessica Folsom
    Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
    Staff Post
  • StabbityDoom
    StabbityDoom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    We wanted to give everyone an update on the Jode’s Embrace house. This house will no longer be associated with a special promotion. Instead, it and Moons-Blessed Oasis Furnishing Pack will be available for purchase in the Crown Store later this year. The Elsweyr-themed t-shirt will also be for sale in the Bethesda Gear Store in the future – stay tuned for details.

(Cross-posted in this thread.)

THANK YOU and Thank you for cross-posting! <3
    PC/NA
    EHT zealot
  • therift
    therift
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Still looking forward to release of Jode's Embrace
  • Ye_Olde_Crowe
    Ye_Olde_Crowe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Praise The Builder! o:)
    No dragon shirt for the nearest textile recycling facility.
    Edited by Ye_Olde_Crowe on August 28, 2019 3:58PM
    PC EU.

=primarily PvH (Player vs. House)=
  • TheImperfect
    TheImperfect
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good to know what's happening now. Wish I knew the cost but at least we all know it will be available.
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    Hi everyone,

As a follow-up to this thread, the Jode's Embrace player home and Moons-Blessed Oasis Furnishing Pack are now available for purchase in the ESO Crown Store. The house is available in both a furnished and unfurnished version. Please see the November Crown Store Showcase for details. Also, the Lunar Dragon tee is available for purchase in the Bethesda Gear Store in both North America and will be live in the European store shortly.
    Jessica Folsom
    Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
    Staff Post
  • cyclonus11
    cyclonus11
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    NECRO THREAD! BAN HER!

(lol j/k tyvm4info)
  • StrandedMonkey
    StrandedMonkey
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi everyone,

As a follow-up to this thread, the Jode's Embrace player home and Moons-Blessed Oasis Furnishing Pack are now available for purchase in the ESO Crown Store. The house is available in both a furnished and unfurnished version. Please see the November Crown Store Showcase for details. Also, the Lunar Dragon tee is available for purchase in the Bethesda Gear Store in both North America and will be live in the European store shortly.

so when are we going to get it for free though
  • Ardan147
    Ardan147
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi everyone,

so when are we going to get it for free though

I'd settle for being able to purchase it with gold. Or at least be able to buy the crowns from other players for gold, rather than this clunky gold for crown store gifting system that doesn't even allow one to gift houses.
    This creature called a songbird. What a devious creation! This winged nuisance erodes sanity with its incessant chirping. What a brilliant form of torture!
  • Nebthet78
    Nebthet78
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    What's the Crown price for Jode's Embrace? I haven't been able to log in yet today.
    Far too many characters to list any more.
  • doomette
    doomette
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nebthet78 wrote: »
    What's the Crown price for Jode's Embrace? I haven't been able to log in yet today.

14,000+ 😐
  • Karivaa
    Karivaa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    doomette wrote: »
    Nebthet78 wrote: »

14,000+ 😐

Lol forget it.

• stpdmonkey
    stpdmonkey
    ✭✭✭
    Soo irritating I saved that much to be able to purchase it when it was supposed to be released. Then they cancelled that with no indication of when it might be available. So of course I spent the crowns. But now we have a limited time to get it and have to spend 140 bucks if we want it. That's just not right.
  • stpdmonkey
    stpdmonkey
    ✭✭✭
    Oh and they make it limited time only.
  • TheImperfect
    TheImperfect
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really want to buy it but I don't dare in case there is a crown black friday/cyber monday sale so I'm waiting until next week. The last time I bought crowns there was a sale the next day or few days after of course ;-)