Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "Make a Real Kwama Egg Quiche"

ZOS_SarahHecker
ZOS_SarahHecker
✭✭✭✭✭
858c2515bd07ff16d00bbb6b080ce1f5.jpg
This is the official discussion thread for "Make a Real Kwama Egg Quiche with The Elder Scrolls: The Official Cookbook!" blog article.

You can make the kwama egg quiche from The Elder Scrolls Online in the relative safety of your own kitchen with this preview recipe from The Elder Scrolls: The Official Cookbook!
Staff Post
  • January1171
    January1171
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's an awesome cookbook, highly recommend! sx3nr0pxiuzo.jpg
    k91jo01rbm9l.jpg
    hjbdppdb1ypy.jpg
    b5pa04vibp62.jpg
    Edited by January1171 on November 26, 2019 3:34PM
  • Dagoth_Rac
    Dagoth_Rac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    LOL. "1 medium kwama egg or 4 chicken eggs"
  • CaffeinatedMayhem
    CaffeinatedMayhem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I want this cookbook so badly, but it doesn't have an ebook edition.
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't want to seem picky, but did anyone QA this recipe? The mixture we prepare in step 2, it tells us to take it off the heat and set it aside, and it's never mentioned again.

And garlic for breakfast? Everyone will just love your breath, LOL
    PC EU
  • StrandedMonkey
    StrandedMonkey
    ✭✭✭✭
    Absolutely genius idea to use the EU servers as a stove top. Thinking outside the box guys.
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't want to seem picky, but did anyone QA this recipe? The mixture we prepare in step 2, it tells us to take it off the heat and set it aside, and it's never mentioned again.

And garlic for breakfast? Everyone will just love your breath, LOL

Like, whole garlic, or ground? Cause garlic seasoning is awesome no matter the time of day.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • Ashtaris
    Ashtaris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It's an awesome cookbook, highly recommend!

They all look delicious @January1171 :) So what are you showcasing? The Sweetrolls are obvious, but what are the rest of the dishes? And do you make deliveries? :D
    Edited by Ashtaris on November 26, 2019 9:14PM
  • January1171
    January1171
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ashtaris wrote: »
    It's an awesome cookbook, highly recommend!

They all look delicious @January1171 :) So what are you showcasing? The Sweetrolls are obvious, but what are the rest of the dishes? And do you make deliveries? :D

I wish I could :D I made the apple cabbage stew, sweetrolls, and horker loaf with imperial mushroom sauce. I also made the redguard rice, mushroom risotto, moonsugar glazed carrots, garlic bread, skooma, and water of life but those pictures aren't as pretty :D Oh and I made the baked ash yams and grilled leeks
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Is now a good time to go dig up my Green Pact Compliant Eggnog recipe? I think it is!
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works
  • TonyRockaroni
    TonyRockaroni
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For anyone wondering about the cultural diversity of the dishes in the cookbook (as in how many recipes did each race of Tamriel got)...not gonna lie. About half of the them are Nord recipes, and none were specified as being Altmeri in origin.

Nord - 35
    Imperial - 12
    Dunmer - 8
    Khajiit - 6
    Breton - 4
    Redgaurd - 2
    Orc - 1
    Bosmer - 1
    Argonian - 1
    Altmer - 0

Now, I'm not 100% certain with some of the recipes. Mainly because some weren't mentioned to be from any specific region of Tamriel. Though this is only with a few of the recipes I felt seemed more Nord, Imeprial, or Breton in origin.
    Edited by TonyRockaroni on November 30, 2019 12:33AM
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Altmer - 0

...They seriously couldn't come up with a fruit and cheese plate???
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works