The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

December 2019 showcase?

DUTCH_REAPER
DUTCH_REAPER
✭✭✭✭✭
ZOS any word when we will get to see what is coming?
  • Nord_Raseri
    Nord_Raseri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Probably the first tuesday/wednesday of December
    Veit ég aðég hékk vindga meiði á nætr allar níu, geiri undaðr og gefinn Oðni, sjálfr sjálfum mér, á þeim meiði er manngi veit hvers hann af rótum rennr.
  • Pajor
    Pajor
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hopefully soon, I haven't had anything spark my interest in a while, the last time I wanted something it got temporarily disabled (dungeon costume) haha.
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

LOL We’re still waiting for Black Fredas sales! :lol: As has been said, based on the past several months, this will probably be released the first Wednesday of December (so the 4th).
  • bluebird
    bluebird
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    ErinM31 wrote: »
    LOL We’re still waiting for Black Fredas sales! :lol: As has been said, based on the past several months, this will probably be released the first Wednesday of December (so the 4th).
    Yep, this. :smiley: They'll have a busy week, trying to keep the servers alive for the event... and then making sure the Black Friday sales go live and function properly and also don't break the servers... I'm pretty sure they're just trying to survive November without major incident before they even think about posting the December showcase.
  • Michae
    Michae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Every month...
    "I bear the cruel weight of certainty. Total, absolute, relentless certainty. People rarely comprehend the luxury of doubt... the freedom that comes with indecision. I envy you."
    Sotha Sil

@Michae PC/EU
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    Hey all, the current plan is to publish the Dec. Crown Store Showcase on December 2. :)
    Jessica Folsom
    Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
    Staff Post
  • karthrag_inak
    karthrag_inak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Does that include the Black Friday Sales for PC? Isn't that a bit late for that? :)
    PC-NA : 19 Khajiit and 1 Fishy-cat with fluffy delusions
  • TiaFrye
    TiaFrye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does that include the Black Friday Sales for PC? Isn't that a bit late for that? :)

Black Friday will likely pop-up on 28th without a warning, and article will follow.
  • YoshiPikachu
    I hope for new Christmas stuff. XD
  • hamgatan
    hamgatan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey all, the current plan is to publish the Dec. Crown Store Showcase on December 2. :)

Xanmeercratesxanmeercratesxanmeercratesxanmeercrates
    PC / NA - 1500 CP
    L50 Argonian MagTemplar PvE Healer (US/EP) "Smothers-With-Pillows"
    L50 Argonian StamPlar PvE DPS/Solo (US/EP) "The Rusty Argonian Spade"
    L50 Khajit StamPlar PvE DPS (US/EP) "Critteh Kitteh"
    L50 Khajit MagDK PvE DPS 97k (US/EP) "Snowflake Crusher"
    L50 Redguard StamDK PvE Tank (US/DC) "Rampant Rabbit"
    L50 Dunmer MagDK PvE DPS (US/DC) "Deep Fried Bin Chicken"
    L50 Altmer MagSorc PvE DPS (US/DC) "Acirrum" - The vMA/vvH Potato Sorc
    L50 Orc StamSorc PvE DPS (US/AD) "Fraggle Proc"
    L50 Altmer MagBlade PvE Healer (US/AD) "Never Goanna Heal You Up"
    L20 Redguard StamBlade PvP Tank (US/AD) "Sneak Dogg"
    L50 Breton MagWarden PvE Healer (US/EP) "Drunk-The-Koolaid"
    L40 Orc StamDen PvE DPS (US/EP) "Fugly Betty"
    L50 Breton MagCro PvE DPS (US/DC) "Ivanna Fakakakis"
    L50 Redguard StamCro PvE DPS (US/DC) "Skeletons In The Closet"
    L50 Dunmer Stam Arcanist PvE DPS 80k (US/EP) "Sends-The-Trout" - 1 Bar Oakensoul
    L20 Nord Arcanist PvE Tank (US/EP) "Now Thats a Huge Witch"

Xbox One / NA - 360 CP
    L50 Altmer MagBlade (US/AD) "Cork Soaking"
    L10 Argonian Templar (US/EP) "Makes-Me-Moist"
    L10 Argonian MagDK (US/EP) "<Forced-Name-Change>"
    L27 Altmer MagSorc (US/EP) "Sorcie McSorcface"

|GM - The Bin Chicken Alliance | Aussie Dragon Slayers | Aedra | The Skooma Emporium | The Bus | The Bounty Hunters Guild |
  • Eliahnus
    Eliahnus
    ✭✭✭

That date is my birthday and it's today; it'd better be good !
  • White wabbit
    White wabbit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hope it’s good as haven’t spent in awhile as there hasn’t been anything that great
  • TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    So... it´s about time for it to be posted.
  • Michae
    Michae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    So... it´s about time for it to be posted.

Nope, it'll be posted at 10 AM EST. It's 4 more hours till then.
    "I bear the cruel weight of certainty. Total, absolute, relentless certainty. People rarely comprehend the luxury of doubt... the freedom that comes with indecision. I envy you."
    Sotha Sil

@Michae PC/EU
  • DarkPicture
    DarkPicture
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Srsly? nothing new in new showcase? Only old things...
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Posted!

https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/57319
    Browart wrote: »
    Srsly? nothing new in new showcase? Only old things...

Just because you don’t like the new crown offerings doesn’t mean there aren’t new things, @Browart.

The repeat of the New Life hats is not the entire showcase.

Edited by Taleof2Cities on December 2, 2019 2:49PM
  • ELawlis
    ELawlis
    ✭✭✭
    I'm thinking it's a partial list, compared to most showcases this one is lacking. A lot of it ends on December 12th when we're getting the new cinematic, and (maybe) some details for next year.
  • Gravord
    Gravord
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It feels like they dont want my crowns and money.
    Every time some crappy frozen/flaming/lightning mounts, can we get more options of normal mounts not something for 5 year olds to look flashy?
  • Michae
    Michae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Weak month. Where's the Dungeon Explorer costume? I thought it'll return soon, not in few years.
    Sotha Sil

@Michae PC/EU
  • Acrolas
    Acrolas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Michae wrote: »
    Weak month. Where's the Dungeon Explorer costume? I thought it'll return soon, not in few years.

They're likely going to do more internal testing and get the shield-hiding feature reliably restored prior to offering it again. Don't expect a rushed return, particularly given the seriousness of the issue associated with the costume.
    signing off
  • heaven13
    heaven13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Are they not even bringing back the Dapple Grey for New Life? Or Breda's Hair (the heroic poet)? :s
    PC/NA
    Mountain God | Leave No Bone Unbroken | Apex Predator | Pure Lunacy | Depths Defier | No Rest for the Wicked | In Defiance of Death
    Defanged the Devourer | Nature's Wrath | Relentless Raider | True Genius | Bane of Thorns | Subterranean Smasher | Ardent Bibliophile

vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vDSA | vMoL HM | vHoF HM | vAS+2 | vCR+2 | vBRP | vSS HM | vKA | vRG
    Meet my characters :
    IT DOESN'T MATTER BECAUSE THEY'RE ALL THE SAME NOW, THANKS ZOS
  • Nord_Raseri
    Nord_Raseri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    heaven13 wrote: »
    Are they not even bringing back the Dapple Grey for New Life? Or Breda's Hair (the heroic poet)? :s

Still waiting for the hair showcased with the crystalfrost skin ;) (King Jorunn's hair)
    Veit ég aðég hékk vindga meiði á nætr allar níu, geiri undaðr og gefinn Oðni, sjálfr sjálfum mér, á þeim meiði er manngi veit hvers hann af rótum rennr.
  • TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    heaven13 wrote: »

So disappointing... :s
  • Pajor
    Pajor
    ✭✭✭✭
    No, snow leopard senche mount :( would have been great for december.
  • Zorrin
    Zorrin
    ✭✭✭✭
    Pajor wrote: »
    No, snow leopard senche mount :( would have been great for december.

I'd love an actual snow leopard senche mount, but there was even a datamined snow leopard sabre cat and matching cub pet YEARS ago that never made it in-game. :s
  • Michae
    Michae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Acrolas wrote: »
    Michae wrote: »

They're likely going to do more internal testing and get the shield-hiding feature reliably restored prior to offering it again. Don't expect a rushed return, particularly given the seriousness of the issue associated with the costume.

It could return without this stupid shield feature.
    Sotha Sil

@Michae PC/EU
  • MagicalLija
    MagicalLija
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The ice mare better be relatively cheap considering its available in storm crates for 100 gems.
  • Acrolas
    Acrolas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AndrejLeo wrote: »
    The ice mare better be relatively cheap considering its available in storm crates for 100 gems.

Base price is 3000 crowns.
    signing off
  • HappyTheCamper
    HappyTheCamper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There’s nothing new because the new crates will release this month. I bet they’ll have more “new things.”

Not that I’m defending it! I agree this showcase is very boring/lackluster. Just making a prediction.
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still no senche-raht mount recolor that's available for crowns. Just a bunch of stuff that was available last year. :/
    *Is underwhelmed*