There are a few troubleshooting steps below that can help improve your connection preventing some of the disconnections that are happening.
- Configure your router to open the following outbound ports:
- TCP / UDP Ports 24100 through 24131
- TCP / UDP Ports 24300 through 24331
- TCP / UDP Ports 24500 through 24507
- TCP Port 80
- TCP Port 433
- Update the firmware of your router (it is always a good step to take, as it prevents that an outdated firmware interferes on your connection).
- Try to put your modem/router far from all electrical devices and do not coil up any excess signal or power cables (to eliminate possible interference problems).
- Ensure that any anti-virus/firewall protection has exception rules for The Elder Scrolls Online.