The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Disconnected

madman65
madman65
✭✭✭✭
I`m getting disconnected a lot, 3 times in the last 30 minutes. Getting tired of the kick`s!
  • madman65
    madman65
    ✭✭✭✭
    error 200 is showing during login.
  • madman65
    madman65
    ✭✭✭✭
    Kicked again at main boss
  • madman65
    madman65
    ✭✭✭✭
    And kicked again!
  • madman65
    madman65
    ✭✭✭✭
    And kicked again.
  • madman65
    madman65
    ✭✭✭✭
    I can`t play the game that I bought from you people.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @madman65

There are a few troubleshooting steps below that can help improve your connection preventing some of the disconnections that are happening.
    • Configure your router to open the following outbound ports:
      • TCP / UDP Ports 24100 through 24131
      • TCP / UDP Ports 24300 through 24331
      • TCP / UDP Ports 24500 through 24507
      • TCP Port 80
      • TCP Port 433
    • Update the firmware of your router (it is always a good step to take, as it prevents that an outdated firmware interferes on your connection).
    • Try to put your modem/router far from all electrical devices and do not coil up any excess signal or power cables (to eliminate possible interference problems).
    • Ensure that any anti-virus/firewall protection has exception rules for The Elder Scrolls Online.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • madman65
    madman65
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, the ISP will not let me in to port forward. Fixing to change companies, as far as the firewall rules I`ll try that thx.
  • madman65
    madman65
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well the problem still has happened several times today. When I get into the heavy fight like the dragons in sunspire it will overload or clog the bandwidth. So, I guess I will be leaving eso because I played the game 3 days ago and now nothing but trouble. It is so bad that I have to do a restart on my PC just to get things back to normal. My thoughts, YOU`VE BEEN HACKED!
  • Salix_alba
    Salix_alba
    ✭✭✭✭
    are you running the modem off a battery backup instead of a normal surge suppressor we had noticed that while the modem stayed up for things like you tube and netflix this game kept crashing dc'ing. Once we switched it away from the battery backup the game crashed about half as much as it used to so there is still other issues but this might help some.
  • madman65
    madman65
    ✭✭✭✭
    It doesn`t have a battery backup nor an internal according to the software. I can`t see one externally either, just irritating, there for awhile after the update the game ran fine then for the past 2-3 days just dc`ed and my internet has to be reset or my PC has to be restarted on heavy fighting. I`m an 8-10 hr guy on this game, I have back and leg problems so this is all I have.
  • The Uninvited
    The Uninvited
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    @madman65

There are a few troubleshooting steps below that can help improve your connection preventing some of the disconnections that are happening.
      • TCP Port 80
      • TCP Port 433
    • Update the firmware of your router (it is always a good step to take, as it prevents that an outdated firmware interferes on your connection).
    • Try to put your modem/router far from all electrical devices and do not coil up any excess signal or power cables (to eliminate possible interference problems).
    • Ensure that any anti-virus/firewall protection has exception rules for The Elder Scrolls Online.

Information like this should be a sticky at the top of the forums.
    Pandora's Promise (rip) | LND | Pactriotic | IKnowWhatUDidLastWinter's | The Uninvited |

Ride the paranoia | All life is pain | Only the grave is real
  • subcoder
    subcoder
    Soul Shriven
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    @madman65

• TCP Port 80
      • TCP Port 433

Is this a go-to reply when there's something you can't fix? Telling people to change advanced router settings that ISP's don't even make available to most users? That's not cool. A few years ago (on XB1) I lost all voice communication and when ALL suggested fixes failed, I got what I believe is this exact same response. Seems kinda ridiculous that consumers should have to do all this to get software to work as intended, don't you think? Especially seeing as most (if not all) ISP's don't offer that kind of control. I'm still a huge fan, but this just seems like utter *** to me man, really sucks... and you just lay it all on us to figure out, that's kinda *** up.
  • cheeseaddict
    cheeseaddict
    ✭✭✭
    I've had 25 blackouts and restarts today alone. there is no end to this crap
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    As this thread is nearly a year old we will be closing out the discussion. If you are having issues with disconnections please go ahead and start a new thread.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.