The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

* Deleted Wrong character - Need restored

HoustonHeart
ticket number is: 191123-002595

I need the requested Wood Elf warden restored, not sure how I deleted it, controller was acting weird, was tryign to delete mule storage since I upgraded to ESO plus and now have crafting bag. Please help ASAP

Happened today 11-23-19 at about 11:15am CT

Can can admin please help, Im so stressed.
  • HoustonHeart
    Note: it was on the xbox one version updated ticket with my gamer tag
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not sure how you deleted it either ... since the game twice verifies your request (and on the 2nd request asks you to confirm in bold red letters).

Just be prepared that ZOS isn't able to restore characters in some circumstances ... as evidenced in prior General Help threads.

But at least you have a ticket in which is all you can do.
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What Tale said above.

Good luck and do things a little slower when you chose to delete a character. Since the double verification requires typing DELETE in call caps, iirc, I can only expect you chose to delete one but selected the wrong one.
  • HoustonHeart
    There was a glitch in it and the controller input and the screen went crazy. The Xbox one version asks to normally confirm with hitting the triggers and bumpers but the controller went haywire and I had to pull the batteries.

It DOES NOT require you to type DELETE in all caps. That is only the PC version.

It is better people know facts rather then being sarcastic to users, and looking foolish themselves in the end.

The Character was restored oOnce I moved all items from the shared bank.

So a warm thank you to Joel The Elder Scrolls Online Team