The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

ESO LUXURY FURNITURE VENDOR ITEMS – 2019/11/22 (official)

BenevolentBowd
BenevolentBowd
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
What is offered this week?
The Luxury Furnisher Vendor (Zanil Theran) is located in Cicero’s Food & General Goods shop in the Hollow City, Coldharbour.
  1. Animal Trap, Wielded Open 2,500g
  2. Taxidermy, Bird of Prey 2,500g NEW
  3. Carcass, Fresh Pheasant 7,500g
  4. Elk Head, Wall Mount 20,000g
  5. Tapestry, Echatere Pelt 25,000g
  6. Orcish Grand Table with Skins 50,000g

All 54 weeks of luxury items are on my ESO Calendar: http://benevolentbowd.ca/calendar/

Full history of luxury furnisher items: http://benevolentbowd.ca/games/esotu/esotu-chronicle-of-luxury-furnisher-vendor-items/
Edited by BenevolentBowd on November 23, 2019 1:02AM
Megaservers: PC NA / EU (sometimes) Xbox NA (sometimes)
Luxury Furniture Gallery [PC/NA]: Moon-Sugar Meadow
Website:BenevolentBowd.ca, "Sharing My Notes With the World to Help Others"
Charity:#GivingTheNewMeta
ESO Calendarmancer: http://benevolentbowd.ca/calendar (10+ timezones to choose from)
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/BenevolentBowd
#TeamStackableTreasureMaps
  • Cavedog
    Cavedog
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The luxury vendor did not appear at their scheduled time this week. 11/22
  • Canned_Apples
    Canned_Apples
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What’s with all this gross stuff???
  • SpiderKnight
    SpiderKnight
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It represents each part of the game that keeps dying/crashing each week.
  • bearbelly
    bearbelly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Such as canned apples? Why would you even?
    The fresh ones are RIGHT THERE.
  • Enemoriana
    Enemoriana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry for delay.

yhII2qW.png
    YHl4TNT.png
    Dtbgu1Q.png
    m6CjJKw.png
    4tdxY5m.png
    lXD4kzH.png
    OudtttR.png
    6VnxWXQ.png
    • PC EU, @Enemoriana. Ru
    • My wishlist: crown crates, Lucky Cat Landing, atronach/crow/factotum merchant.
    • Houses: The Erstwhile Sanctuary. Everybody is welcomed! Here is video.
    • Luxury furniture is displayed in Forsaken Stronghold. Decorator default. Not luxury, but similar or close looking items marked with jester banners. Closed until ESO+ will be available again for Russia: without doubled limits there is not enough space.
    • Two years with no ESO+ available. Eternal thanks to people who gifted music boxes, my everlasting ESO passion!
  • BenevolentBowd
    BenevolentBowd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enemoriana wrote: »
    Sorry for delay.

Thanks, I was struggling to post the pictures.
    ESO Calendarmancer: http://benevolentbowd.ca/calendar (10+ timezones to choose from)
  • Tevalaur
    Tevalaur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would have expected the bird to be standing like it were on a limb or post so that we could at least place it as a furnishing... instead it looks like a dead bird. wth?
    Is Uncle John's band calling you? Do you daydream about Sugar Magnolias? Is your favorite sunflower a China Cat? Tired of Truckin' alone to Terrapin Station? If so, share some Space with other hippies & deadheads in the guild Sunshine Daydream! Send a message in game (PC-NA) to Kaibeth for your invitation.
  • BenevolentBowd
    BenevolentBowd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As a side note, I checked the timestamps from the previous two year luxury vendor posts, they were posted an hour earlier than this year.
  • Shardaxx
    Shardaxx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fire the taxidermist lol
    PS4 - Europe - Shardaxx - Wood Elf Nightblade - Aldmeri Dominion
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sooo many items already in game that have long been requested as furnishings and we get... a dead bird. :neutral:

I hope next weekend’s theme will be better! He ought to stock extra for Black Fredas! ;)

And thank you again @BenevolentBowd and @Enemoriana for your weekly posts of what’s on offer! Much appreciated! :blush:
  • Kiralyn2000
    Kiralyn2000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok, that dead bird just lying there is hilarious. :D

edit: ooh, and they're only 2500! I could just litter a small house with them.
    Edited by Kiralyn2000 on November 23, 2019 1:54AM
  • Dagoth_Rac
    Dagoth_Rac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    It is like some avant-garde art exhibit: "Dead Bird From Two Angles"
  • emilyhyoyeon
    emilyhyoyeon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    lmao I love the bird
    IGN @ emilypumpkin
    Zirasia Firemaker, imperial fire mage & sunbather _ Deebaba Soul-Weaver, argonian spirit minder & soul gem collector
    Tullanisse Starborne, altmer battlemage & ayleid researcher _ Qa'Rirra, khajiit assassin & dancer
  • MartiniDaniels
    MartiniDaniels
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dagoth_Rac wrote: »
    It is like some avant-garde art exhibit: "Dead Bird From Two Angles"

This is symbol of PC EU :D
    TPIrNh9.png
    Edited by MartiniDaniels on November 23, 2019 2:16AM
  • Enemoriana
    Enemoriana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    (picture is not mine)
    RfIpzrR.jpg
    • PC EU, @Enemoriana. Ru
    • My wishlist: crown crates, Lucky Cat Landing, atronach/crow/factotum merchant.
    • Luxury furniture is displayed in Forsaken Stronghold. Decorator default. Not luxury, but similar or close looking items marked with jester banners. Closed until ESO+ will be available again for Russia: without doubled limits there is not enough space.
    • Two years with no ESO+ available. Eternal thanks to people who gifted music boxes, my everlasting ESO passion!
  • Alinhbo_Tyaka
    Alinhbo_Tyaka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    (picture is not mine)
    RfIpzrR.jpg

This is similar to what I had in mind when I first saw the bird. Not so many though.
  • Enemoriana
    Enemoriana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is similar to what I had in mind when I first saw the bird. Not so many though.
    I am now thinking what house will be best for idea of stopped time...

UPD. Twin Arches! Perfect. Small enough to not become boring, a bit damaged look, only non-removable animated thing is desert wind, which will give even better effect.
    Edited by Enemoriana on November 23, 2019 3:06AM
    • PC EU, @Enemoriana. Ru
  • xxthir13enxx
    xxthir13enxx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you!
    #FiteForYourRite Bosmer = Stealth
    #OppositeResourceSiphoningAttacks
    || CP 1000+ || PC/NA || GUILDS: LWH; IA; CH; XA
    ""All gods' creatures (you lot) are equal when covered in A1 sauce"" -- Old Bosmeri Wisdom
  • MercilessnVexed
    MercilessnVexed
    ✭✭✭✭

It represents each part of the game that keeps dying/crashing each week.

I admit that you made me snort laugh water onto my keyboard and screen.
  • MartiniDaniels
    MartiniDaniels
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bird of Prey :D they are pretty cheap, I guess I can afford to spend 100-200k to stock up on them and add one to trees in that free Psijic Manor every time PC EU collapses. We'll see how many birds will be in a year.
  • Enemoriana
    Enemoriana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bird of Prey :D they are pretty cheap, I guess I can afford to spend 100-200k to stock up on them and add one to trees in that free Psijic Manor every time PC EU collapses. We'll see how many birds will be in a year.

I want to see picture after year of adding birds! :D
    • PC EU, @Enemoriana. Ru
  • Acrolas
    Acrolas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    qcSP3JC.jpg

7TE3pfb.jpg
    signing off
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    bearbelly wrote: »

Such as canned apples? Why would you even?
    The fresh ones are RIGHT THERE.

Those are wax.
  • MartiniDaniels
    MartiniDaniels
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I want to see picture after year of adding birds! :D

Sure! I'll start working on memorial garden ASAP, to be ready for deployment on 26.11.19 in case Dragonguard event will go wrong. Of course, I love ESO and hope that this won't be needed :)
  • WillhelmBlack
    WillhelmBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Make your own perch?
    PC EU
  • macsmooth
    macsmooth
    ✭✭✭✭
    (picture is not mine)
    RfIpzrR.jpg

Hitchcock at his finest....
  • Jawshoeuh
    Jawshoeuh
    ✭✭✭
    I am now thinking what house will be best for idea of stopped time...

UPD. Twin Arches! Perfect. Small enough to not become boring, a bit damaged look, only non-removable animated thing is desert wind, which will give even better effect.

Hunters Glade is where it will shine!

Will post pictures!
  • Gythral
    Gythral
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Out of furnishing slots long before a year is up :P
    (ok 2 if you only add 1 per day rather than1 per "Please check you have a valid internet connection" "Account already logged in")
    “Be as a tower, that, firmly set,
    Shakes not its top for any blast that blows!”
    Dante Alighieri, The Divine Comedy
  • Holmarion19
    Holmarion19
    ✭✭✭
    Dead Bird, high up in the sky, circling with EHT animation...what's not to love?