The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Endless loop of incompetence...

Domino44G
Domino44G
✭✭
@Moderator

I didn’t get my crowns per my ESO+ subscription. I went to the in-game help menu and submitted a feedback ticket because crowns aren’t an inventory item so feedback is the only option. I’ve gotten no email response.

I tried to go to the ESO website to manually submit a ticket but it’s all F&$@ED up. I’ve got my user name and password written the F... down. It doesn’t work. I had to click the “forgot my user name” link to proceed. Email arrives instantly. Guess what? IT’S EXACTLY WHAT I WAS TYPING IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!!

So, I type in the password... not correct and doesn’t match their files. I click the “forgot password” link, now it asks me my security question. That doesn’t match either, even though it’s something I would know even if I were stricken with Alzheimer’s! So, I can’t manually submit a ticket, I can only log into these forums.

I’m going to refute the charge with my bank and I don’t care what you as...... do, your business model is pathetic and I don’t need this anymore!
Edited by Domino44G on November 19, 2019 9:33PM
  • ZOS_Nith
    ZOS_Nith
    admin
    Hi! I'll be reaching out to you via PM to get your support ticket number and look into this for you. Please keep an eye on your inbox.
    Staff Post