The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Statue of Azura?

CaffeinatedMayhem
CaffeinatedMayhem
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
Will a statue of Azura ever be released? Like the great statue on Vvardenfell, or the one in the Cave of the Incarnates? Banners would be nice too. :D pls?
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since you listed a few statues which are already in the game I take it you're specifically asking for a furnishing statue you can place in your house?

If so then I have good news for you - it's an achievement furnishing. You can buy it from the achievement furnisher in Wayrest if you've completed the Spirit Warden Champion achievement (Pariah Abbey quest line).
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • CaffeinatedMayhem
    CaffeinatedMayhem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, I already have that one. I'm not a fan of the base, and it's rather small for a courtyard.

I specially asked for the Vvardenfell version for scale, and the second for the design.
  • Lylith
    Lylith
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, I already have that one. I'm not a fan of the base, and it's rather small for a courtyard.

I specially asked for the Vvardenfell version for scale, and the second for the design.

i like the original, too, although, for me, it's not too small.

i started clamoring 'feedback' for the large statue the first time i saw it and i haven't stopped.
  • CaffeinatedMayhem
    CaffeinatedMayhem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I should send some for the Rose Lady statue. If I had to worship a deity in-game it would be Azura. I have a spot reserved in one of my houses for a giant banner of Azura.
  • Lemonsinspace
    Lemonsinspace
    ✭✭
    If you're referring to the statue of Azura where she is sitting down with the sun and moon in each hand you see in the quest line then yes, that could happen. They already brought Clavicus Vile to the crown store/crates. Although I don't remember how big it is and it would be expensive if they did.
  • VirusOfBeauty
    VirusOfBeauty
    ✭✭✭
    You mean this one?
    Statue-of-Azura-Queen-of-Dawn-and-Dusk.jpg

found it on eso-styles.com, I'm guessing it's for future crates
    Mother Hen of Chilled Explorers Dailies (PC EU Guild)
  • CaffeinatedMayhem
    CaffeinatedMayhem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    ooooo! Sweet if it's true!

I was hoping it would have the sun, moon and roses like the game, but I'm cool with just the statue. :D
  • Lemonsinspace
    Lemonsinspace
    ✭✭
    You mean this one?
    Statue-of-Azura-Queen-of-Dawn-and-Dusk.jpg

found it on eso-styles.com, I'm guessing it's for future crates

Yes, I forgot that the sun and moon were on stands next to her. Would be cooler if they were included.
  • Ahzek
    Ahzek
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Might also come with the luxury furnishing vendor.
    Jo'Khaljor
  • MrsMakeumRage
    Where do I find this?
  • TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Where do I find this?

It was for sale in the crown store for a limited time.
  • faeeichenlaub
    faeeichenlaub
    ✭✭✭✭
    Daedric Set of Azura furniture pack.

Came out in August 2017.
    How can I get this? Been waiting years for this to be back in store.
    Annually? August 2018. Nope. Bi-annually for August 2019? Nope.
    21st of First Seed Hogithum Celebration? Nope. Nope Nope.

Please offer on Black Fredas 2019?

"Azura, give me strength. Let my voice change the world as long as I am in it."
    "Azura give me strength, Let my voice change the world as long as I am in it."
  • Sporvan
    Sporvan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really want this pack as well
  • Aelorin
    Aelorin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are whispers that if you do a prayer to the Gods of ESO, that your wish might be granted...

(Ask politely at customer service, and who knows...)
    And so the Elder Scrolls foretold.You will be shy, and I will be bold.
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I passed on this the first time because, iirc, it was a whopping 5k crowns, and over half the pack had items that could easily be crafted. But, I really do like the statue, plus the moon and star pillars.

Hopefully, we'll see it soon, and for a discount, either Black Fredas or ESO+.
  • CaffeinatedMayhem
    CaffeinatedMayhem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    *looks at shrine to Azura in the garden of Amaya Lake Lodge*

yeah, it's a really nice statue.

:P