The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

My account was hacked

alarinn
alarinn
✭✭
It appears someone was able to get into my account and change everything so I can't reset my password. That probably occurred over the past 4 days since I've been busy with work. My reference number is 191114-005107. I'm sure everything is gone but one can hope. Steam also got hacked but I got a notification within minutes so I was able to notify steam and they fixed everything within an hour. Too bad it Zen at least 24 hours to respond since I tried their support number but only hit voice mail.
  • alarinn
    alarinn
    ✭✭
    Any updates? How long is the average wait? I figured a few hours, but it's almost 24 hours from when I submitted the support ticket.

• Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There’s often a friendly forums mod (usually @ZOS_BillE) that reviews the General Help once a day, @alarinn.

If you get a canned response on your ticket, be sure to follow up on it.

Just be prepared ... response times are usually in days (not hours).
  • alarinn
    alarinn
    ✭✭
    There’s often a friendly forums mod (usually @ZOS_BillE) that reviews the General Help once a day, @alarinn.

Days....that means everything is plundered, maybe even deleted all of my characters. There goes 5.5 years down the drain. If that's the case, might as well call my credit card company and get them to flag the card as stolen and issue a new card so I can prevent the auto renewal. What a waste of renewing my annual sub last month. I seriously doubt they will restore my account to what it was 2 weeks ago. Thanks for the feedback, not shooting the messenger, just venting.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    alarinn wrote: »

Days....that means everything is plundered, maybe even deleted all of my characters. There goes 5.5 years down the drain. If that's the case, might as well call my credit card company and get them to flag the card as stolen and issue a new card so I can prevent the auto renewal. What a waste of renewing my annual sub last month. I seriously doubt they will restore my account to what it was 2 weeks ago. Thanks for the feedback, not shooting the messenger, just venting.

Remember, it’s not ZOS’s fault that you got hacked.

Be persistent but patient with the Support Team.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @alarinn

I've sent you a private message regarding your ticket #191114-005107.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post