Maintenance for the week of February 17:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – February 19, 6:00AM EST (11:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EST (15:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – February 19, 6:00AM EST (11:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EST (15:00 UTC)

Will today all characters switch to unlocked camp?

ryh
ryh
✭✭✭
[edited baiting title]
Edited by ZOS_JesC on November 17, 2019 2:49PM

Will today all characters switch to unlocked camp? 20 votes

I was against camplock and today i will switch to unlocked camp
5%
Jierdanit 1 vote
I was ok with camplock and will not swtich to unlocked camp
75%
GilvothgameswithaspoonBluepitbull13BallcapEmothicAkromaAngelOfWrathoXI_Viper_IXoArtim_XKagukanXIIICaesarWyrd88MelivarCirantillePaulsNevidyra 15 votes
I was against caplock but i will not switch to unlocked camp
15%
falcasternub18_ESOShmoopyRianai 3 votes
I was ok with camplock but will switch to unlocked camp
5%
loki504 1 vote
  • Vlad9425
    Vlad9425
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    [removed comment] Faction lock isn't for everybody but I can see the unlocked campaign being fairly empty.
    Edited by ZOS_JesC on November 17, 2019 2:50PM
  • Heatnix90
    Heatnix90
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No because the majority of competent pvp players have moved on from this dumpster fire of a game.

All that's left are the ball group zergbads, casuals who run to the forums when they get put in the dumpster, and the few players masochistic enough to continue playing said dumpster fire.
  • chris211
    chris211
    ✭✭✭✭
    Heatnix90 wrote: »
    No because the majority of competent pvp players have moved on from this dumpster fire of a game.

All that's left are the ball group zergbads, casuals who run to the forums when they get put in the dumpster, and the few players masochistic enough to continue playing said dumpster fire.

GOD BLESS