Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Will today all characters switch to unlocked camp?

ryh
ryh
✭✭✭
[edited baiting title]
Edited by ZOS_JesC on November 17, 2019 2:49PM

Will today all characters switch to unlocked camp? 20 votes

I was against camplock and today i will switch to unlocked camp
5%
Jierdanit 1 vote
I was ok with camplock and will not swtich to unlocked camp
75%
GilvothgameswithaspoonBluepitbull13BallcapEmothicAkromaAngelOfWrathoXI_Viper_IXoArtim_XKagukanXIIICaesarWyrd88MelivarCirantillePaulsNevidyra 15 votes
I was against caplock but i will not switch to unlocked camp
15%
falcasternub18_ESOShmoopyRianai 3 votes
I was ok with camplock but will switch to unlocked camp
5%
loki504 1 vote
  • a_salty_pirate
    a_salty_pirate
    ✭✭✭
    People aren't in Kaal because it's faction locked, they're there because the PvP population is only large enough to fill one campaign. So the second campaign is always going to remain dead regardless of which is locked.

This idea of 'if you don't like faction locks go to the unlocked campaign' is idiotic. Why would you do that? The campaign is *** empty.
    If you switch Kaal to unlocked and Laat to locked you can be guaranteed that the pop still gonna be in Kaal and Laat would still be a ghost town. Because faction lock doesn't mean anything. The population isn't gonna follow the locked campaign.

That's the big secret of faction locks, they're the most nothing change ever made.
    They fixed no problems.
    They didn't destroy Cyrodiil.
    They did literally nothing.
    Definitely not a spy.

PC NA - Formerly Xbox NA
    Toons:
    • Mchappy-Heal ~ PvE Magplar DPS/Heals (AD)
    • Bug-Breath ~ PvE Dragonknight Tank (EP)
    • Guilty-Of-Crime ~ PvE Stamblade DPS (AD)
    • Lil-Miss-Warmsnatch ~ PvE/PvP Magblade DPS (AD)
    • Make-Auridon-Great-Again ~ PvP Magsorc DPS (AD)
    • Geralt's Best Friend ~ PvP Stamwarden DPS (AD)
    • Baby Wings ~ PvP Stam DK DPS (AD)
    • Argonian-Leather-Salesman ~ PvP Mag DK DPS (AD)
    • Erects-Spine-For-Gold ~PvP MagWarden Healer (AD)
    • Shogun of the Salt ~ PvP MagNecro Healer/DPS (AD)
    • Borc the Stamplorc ~ PvP Stamplar DPS (AD)
    • Bawque the Stamsorc ~ PvP Stamsorc DPS (AD)
    • Bohk of Some Renown ~ PvP StamNecro DPS/Support (AD)
    • Boark the Half-Breton Orc ~ PvP Magplar Healer (AD)
  • Cirantille
    Cirantille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I was ok with camplock and will not swtich to unlocked camp
    Faction lock is better.
    There are people with no jobs whatsoever in real life switching between factions thinking they are James Bond 007 and thinking they are playing Mr/Ms spy to sabotage things :D
    We don't need them.
    Play loyal
    Edited by Cirantille on November 17, 2019 1:40PM
  • Vlad9425
    Vlad9425
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    [removed comment] Faction lock isn't for everybody but I can see the unlocked campaign being fairly empty.
    Edited by ZOS_JesC on November 17, 2019 2:50PM
  • Heatnix90
    Heatnix90
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No because the majority of competent pvp players have moved on from this dumpster fire of a game.

All that's left are the ball group zergbads, casuals who run to the forums when they get put in the dumpster, and the few players masochistic enough to continue playing said dumpster fire.
  • chris211
    chris211
    ✭✭✭✭
    Heatnix90 wrote: »
    No because the majority of competent pvp players have moved on from this dumpster fire of a game.

All that's left are the ball group zergbads, casuals who run to the forums when they get put in the dumpster, and the few players masochistic enough to continue playing said dumpster fire.

GOD BLESS