The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Quest Progression Bug: Godrun's Dream in Stormhaven

• CassandraGemini
    CassandraGemini
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Hapexamendios That sucks then. Sorry, honestly.

@ZOS_JasonBarnes Can someone please look into this again? This is obviously still an issue and since it is also tied to a zone questline that makes it even worse.
    This poor little Bosmer stealth passive had passionate friends and a big loving family!

• Salix_alba
    Salix_alba
    ✭✭✭✭
    just before the fix the same thing happened to me but it took like 4 tries of reloading to get him above the bed but below the canopy he moved a few feet down each time it was rather surreal. what i found was i had to crouch look up at him and move back and fourth and side to side on the other side of the bed from the other guy. try that
  • Hapexamendios
    Hapexamendios
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    When I logged in with my character today, Godrun was floating under the canopy and I was able to finish the quest. Still a bug that needs to be addressed ASAP.
  • Cirantille
    Cirantille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This is so annoying.
    For me he was on top of the bed not in the bed!
    We need to check inside walls from now on...

Plus the story progression is greatly annoying sometimes.
    Like why would I quit main quest and start collecting ogre teeth for a random guy there?
    And how would I know it is a pre requisite without checking wikis?

Sigh.
    Edited by Cirantille on November 17, 2019 1:58PM