The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

ESO and MacOS Catalina

• demerdecanswrath
    demerdecanswrath
    ✭✭✭
    morwynne wrote: »
    ESO with the new launcher works great on my 2016 MBP, good job guys!

sshhhh don't encourage them
    Characters:
    • Arien Larethian (High Elf Templar)
    • Relus Demerdecan (Redguard Dragonknight)
    • Elisia Bonaire (Breton Nightblade)

Proudly playing and producing content on a 2018 15" MacBook Pro.
  • keto3000
    keto3000
    ✭✭✭
    Same for me. New launcher and patch working smooth on my late model 2013 27" iMac! Still have to 'force quit' game (ESO not responding), but game play has been good.

“The point of power is always in the present moment.”

― Louise L. Hay
  • morwynne
    morwynne
    ✭✭
    keto3000 wrote: »
    Same for me. New launcher and patch working smooth on my late model 2013 27" iMac! Still have to 'force quit' game (ESO not responding), but game play has been good.

Really? I haven't been able to get it to run without crashing on my late model 2013 27"! I get past the launcher, pick my character, game starts to load, BOOM, totally crashes. I can't figure out what to try deleting to get it to run on here again. Runs like a champ on my MBP like I said though...
    Happily playing for 5 years on both a Late 2013 27" iMac and a 16" 2019 MacBook Pro with Touch Bar.
  • tuanh
    tuanh
    Soul Shriven
    Someone on Steam helped me fix my white screen issue and it worked! They sent me a fresh usersettings.txt file after i reinstalled/redownloaded the game.
  • vgabor
    vgabor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    FYI: yesterday I upgraded my 13'' macbook pro (2016 model) and so far ESO working just like before apart from the white screen at the start. The 2* cmd+m fixes that, but still annoying. Also it seems there is just a limited time for that workaround, if I wait to long to press cmd+m, the game just simply crashes from the white screen.
  • demerdecanswrath
    demerdecanswrath
    ✭✭✭
    > Was playing on full screen mode on an external display.

> Wayshrine to Alinor, get a single frame after spawning, eso crashes and burns.

> ook, typical ZoS, let's restart

> click PLAY on launcher, white screen issue

> scramble privacy settings, repair from launcher, consult every single user fix I could find in forums

> nothing

I specifically cleared a Sunday from a hectic lifestyle to get lost in Tamriel for a bit. Thanks for another slap in the head ZoS.
    Characters:
    • Arien Larethian (High Elf Templar)
    • Relus Demerdecan (Redguard Dragonknight)
    • Elisia Bonaire (Breton Nightblade)

Proudly playing and producing content on a 2018 15" MacBook Pro.