The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Holding X Button Actions not working on PC with Xbox One Controller.

JusticeForJilarga
JusticeForJilarga
✭✭✭
Is anyone else running into an issue that holding the X button using a Xbox One Controller doesn't trigger The Zone guild or allow you to dismantle multiple things at once, while playing the game on PC? This One has tested it also with a PS4 controller and it seems to work with that.
Edited by JusticeForJilarga on November 17, 2019 11:23AM
Leader Of The Children Of Razum Dar Guild (Khajiit Guild) on All 6 MegaServers

Khajiit Quote Of The Day.
"These useless senche could only kill a rat if they fell upon it. From a great height."
  • Hippie4927
    Hippie4927
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I use an xbox 360 controller and do not have that problem. Maybe it's time for a new controller?
    PC/NA/EP ✌️
  • JusticeForJilarga
    JusticeForJilarga
    ✭✭✭
    Hippie4927 wrote: »
    I use an xbox 360 controller and do not have that problem. Maybe it's time for a new controller?

This One should have specified it was a Xbox One controller. Also This One has tested it works on the Xbox version of the game.
    Edited by JusticeForJilarga on November 17, 2019 11:32AM
    Leader Of The Children Of Razum Dar Guild (Khajiit Guild) on All 6 MegaServers

Khajiit Quote Of The Day.
    "These useless senche could only kill a rat if they fell upon it. From a great height."
  • wjdgjs5065
    wjdgjs5065
    Soul Shriven
    I had the same problem, holding X button just activated rapidly spinning camera mode. I solved this problem by using generic gamepad configuration support. The problem was Xbox Configuration support.
  • Cauri
    Cauri
    wjdgjs5065 wrote: »
    I had the same problem, holding X button just activated rapidly spinning camera mode. I solved this problem by using generic gamepad configuration support. The problem was Xbox Configuration support.

thank god i found your post, had also this annoying problem!