The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PvE Magicka Warden Guide

• zTrok
    zTrok
    ✭✭✭
    POMEH wrote: »
    I am warden breton and have purple sets: iceheart 2\2, mother sorrow 5\5 and spell strategist 5\5. Mundus stone - Shadow.
    Without any bunuses and food I have about 30k magic, 1900 spell damage and 58% crit chance.
    I want to ask why my spell damage is so small?
    And maybe I have to transmute arcane to infusion in all my jewelery to encrease DPS?

You will technically have an additional 500 spell damage as soon as Spell Strat procs bringing your up to 2400. In addition, check the glyphs on your jewelry, to ensure that they are all spell damage. Aside from those two things, Mother's Sorrow and Iceheart both are primarily crit sets, resulting in lower overall spell damage. Also check what your spell damage becomes when using a spell potion.

Also, I personally do not recommend Iceheart inside my guide ~
    Edited by zTrok on May 19, 2019 5:01PM
  • POMEH
    POMEH
    ✭✭✭
    zTrok wrote: »
    POMEH wrote: »
    I am warden breton and have purple sets: iceheart 2\2, mother sorrow 5\5 and spell strategist 5\5. Mundus stone - Shadow.
    Without any bunuses and food I have about 30k magic, 1900 spell damage and 58% crit chance.
    I want to ask why my spell damage is so small?
    And maybe I have to transmute arcane to infusion in all my jewelery to encrease DPS?

You will technically have an additional 500 spell damage as soon as Spell Strat procs bringing your up to 2400. In addition, check the glyphs on your jewelry, to ensure that they are all spell damage. Aside from those two things, Mother's Sorrow and Iceheart both are primarily crit sets, resulting in lower overall spell damage. Also check what your spell damage becomes when using a spell potion.

Also, I personally do not recommend Iceheart inside my guide ~

All glyphs on my jewelery with spell damage. Iceheart I use in Claudrest to stay alive when doing quests.
    I have about 20k DPS without food and poitions. And I dont understand how to encrease it to 50k at least.

https://ibb.co/QFNj0qd

• zTrok
    zTrok
    ✭✭✭
    To anyone that has read and used the guide, please do leave me feedback, I have set up a feedback thread within the doc so please let me know!
  • mocap
    mocap
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    add non trial gear build section. Not everyone have/want to farm trial gear. My pet sorc do 43k dps self-buff skeleton with Necro + Crafty + Ilambris. Guild store gear.
  • zTrok
    zTrok
    ✭✭✭
    mocap wrote: »
    add non trial gear build section. Not everyone have/want to farm trial gear. My pet sorc do 43k dps self-buff skeleton with Necro + Crafty + Ilambris. Guild store gear.

"The focus of this guide is to demonstrate the role of the Magicka Warden in vDLC Trials and Dungeons."

I have no interest in doing a non trial gear section, mainly because if you're not doing trials or vdlc dungeons there's no need for any of the advice given in the guide. As it stands, normal content doesn't require anything special.
  • zTrok
    zTrok
    ✭✭✭
    For those wondering; I will be updating the magden guide in around 2 weeks from now to be up to date with the new patch. Until then!
  • Snapdrakon
    Snapdrakon
    ✭✭
    Hi. Did you make any changes with the Dragonhold update?