Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The Heroes Guild (Casual - PvE & EP PvP) New & Vet Players Welcome!

• Zillaha
    Zillaha
    Soul Shriven
    Shadowryu86
    Vet 160 played on an off since beta. Still learning the changes
  • ChadVVicked
    ChadVVicked
    ✭✭
    @AlphaCrucis @pjkreese @Riny01 @shadowff302 @Zillaha

Hey guys, I will send you an invite when I jump online this afternoon. I am going to be on playing this weekend so hopefully, I will get to talk to you all in game. Just let me know if you need anything or have any questions and I will be happy to help any way I can!
  • Suvian
    Suvian
    Soul Shriven
    Id like to join if youd have me a im level 24 new player just started a bit over a week ago
    PSN Nyx-sama
  • blackdow74
    blackdow74
    Soul Shriven
    hello everybody. im 44 years old and new to ESO. I have a lvl 24 orc, he's a two hander. I would like to find people to play with. if you think I would be a good fit I would like to join your guild. my psn is BlackDow74.
    Edited by blackdow74 on April 24, 2019 8:15PM
  • BlackStar300
    BlackStar300
    ✭✭
    I would like an invite to test the waters. I'm a returning vet player after 8 months and looking for something like this. Ran a guild awhile back that shared some of these qualities.

I fancy a good dungeon and can help. I am trial knowledgeable but rather dislike trials but CAN do them if I'm feeling it...

PSN is BlackStar300 (the L is an i)
  • oldscandalman_ESO
    oldscandalman_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    PSN-TheSandmanTLV
    Experience- Returning after a few years so kind of new, still below 200 CP.
  • pyrometheus
    If you’re still recruiting could I get an invite? CP 400 something

Psn- Xx__TheCrow_xX
  • keerk
    keerk
    Soul Shriven
    My psn is Jedi_728

I’m a former WOW player but a new eso player, I’m currently lvl 15 and learning everything this great game has to offer (which is a lot lol). I’m a casual player with full time job, just wanna learn the intricacies of the game and have have fun.
  • ileasure112
    ileasure112
    Soul Shriven
    I would love to join your guild
    PSN:isaac3342
    I’m new to eso just looking for some good people to play with
  • Tafvsulke
    Tafvsulke
    ✭✭
    PSN- Rykko-1020

CP 459
    Mostly play templar and wardens in healing, tank or support roles. This Sounds like exactly the kind of guild I've been wanting to join.

If it helps I have 9+ years of PvP/PvE experience from WoW and 1 year RIFT.
  • marktown
    marktown
    Soul Shriven
    PSN name is Marktown
    ESO character is Markle Slapnuts

Old guy looking for chill people to play with. Was a Templar back in the day, but its been a year or so so I’m starting a new Dragon Knight to relearn the game. Would love to be a part of what you’ve got going on.
  • stormgard88
    stormgard88
    Soul Shriven
    Greetings. I have been playing for about two months now, and I have been running with a great guild of good people. Due to my work schedule being wierd, I was looking for another group to run with as well. I am not a big fan of PuGs.

PSN: Stormgard88
  • ChadVVicked
    ChadVVicked
    ✭✭
    @stormgard88 @marktown @Tafvsulke @ileasure112 @keerk @pyrometheus @oldscandalman_ESO @BlackStar300
    @blackdow74 @Suvian

Hey everyone, sorry for the super late reply my work schedule has been crazy these last few months but it has finally slowed down and I have been playing again. I am happy to hear that you all are interested in the Guild and I am more than happy to invite you. We still have a good number of people who play regularly and still try to help out when they can. We also have an Ebonheart Pact PvP guild starting up for anyone interested in learning the ropes or just looking for cool people to group with. I am going to add a recruitment post soon (Red Reign) so be on the lookout and let me know if you are interested! I will send you all in an invite shortly and look forward to seeing you online!
  • Cynical-troll
    Recognize this is an older post, but I hope things are still going well.
    I'm interested in checking out the Heroes Guild if spots are still open
    PSN: Cynical-Troll
  • Isiot_X
    Isiot_X
    I'm interested in joining if you still have room.
    My characters are all around CP 710 been playing for a couple years. Looking for a smaller guild as the one I'm in now is starting to get too big and people getting lost in the numbers.
    PSN - Isiot_X
    Edited by Isiot_X on November 16, 2019 1:01PM
  • ChadVVicked
    ChadVVicked
    ✭✭
    @Cynical-troll @Isiot_X

Hey Guys, I can certainly send you an invite to the guild today when I get on.

We are not as big as we used to be but still have a small group of 10-20 casual players who have stayed pretty active over the years including a few of us who are max level and master crafters. It's always a challenge keeping up active numbers in a guild for newer players due to the number of people who are just "trying" the game and don't stick around more than a few months.

The majority of our members are usually leveling up new characters, running dungeons, or collecting skyshards and a few of us run PvP groups on a regular basis. Be sure to hop in guild chat and let us know if you need any help or have questions about gear, builds or anything else. I can't promise that someone will always be available to run a dungeon but we always try to get groups together when possible!
  • rebelston3r
    rebelston3r
    Soul Shriven
    I'm interested in joining if you still have room
    CP 140 Templar
    Psn:stealthkidsumo
  • Maiiy
    Maiiy
    Soul Shriven
    Just started playing and i'm interested in joining
    psn: Maiiytopia
  • THeBlackAngel81
    THeBlackAngel81
    Soul Shriven
    I'm interested in joining, my PSN is TheBlackAngel200
  • ChadVVicked
    ChadVVicked
    ✭✭
    We are back at it! We are not as big as we used to be but still have a small group of 10-20 casual players who have stayed pretty active over the years including a few of us who are max level and master crafters. It's always a challenge keeping up active numbers in a guild for newer players due to the number of people who are just "trying" the game and don't stick around more than a few months.

The majority of our members are usually leveling up new characters, running dungeons, or collecting skyshards and a few of us run PvP groups on a regular basis.

Just let me know if you are interested!