The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Game crashes to login screen during vet trials

Macaber
Macaber
✭✭
It only happens during vet trials specifically, I literally do everything else in the game just fine including the normal versions of trials. I meet or exceed the recommended requirements to run the game so I really don't know what to do.
  • Kraezy
    Kraezy
    ✭✭✭
    Strange if you're able to enter normal trials without issue.

Then you have to narrow down what's different to a normal / vet trial and the only thing I can think of is that it could possibly be a conflict in an addon that enables itself for vet encounters. Specifically certain boss abilities you wouldn't otherwise encounter on normal.

Raidnotifer or something similar.
  • Macaber
    Macaber
    ✭✭
    It could be Raidnotifer It's been an issue for some time but it really hasn't been an issue as I haven't really had a need to do vet trials before. now that I've though about it, the crashes on vet trials but not all the time as when I was doing vSO for the first time in a while (probably since installing Raidnotifer) it crashed quite a bit (at least 3-5 times) but the next time I did it it didn't happen at all