The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Constans blue screens at keeps, is this game now harming our consoles? Ps4 eu

MCBIZZLE300
MCBIZZLE300
✭✭✭✭✭
So since dragonhold has dropped me and my friends have been suffering the blue screen of death on our ps4's when we enter an enemy keep, along with the game breaking load screens. My ps4 pro froze last night at the dashboard while trying to log back in to ESO. Is the latest patch causing our consoles harm as it keeps going into an error state? Gg on the performance update btw devs @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_AntonioP
  • SillyGT
    SillyGT
    ✭✭✭✭
    Trying to log back into the game from a blue screen and the game flashes for maybe 2-3 seconds and instantly crashes. Happened literally 4 times in a row. I wouldn’t be surprised if our hard drives don’t fry themselves because it has no idea what’s happening.
  • Mr_Arce88
    Mr_Arce88
    ✭✭✭
    Seems like nobody at ZOS cares about this, awesome.... There was path after dragonhold update (recently), but they did not fix things, apparently blue screens were of no concern to them.