Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

BREAKING THE TIDE - Bugged

• mips_winnt
    mips_winnt
    ✭✭✭
    Same issue here on this quest running it in Veteran, can't interact with the Captain even after abandoning and restarting the quest line, logging out/back in, reloading UI, etc..,

• becka.nicholsub17_ESO
    This is still an issue. On the NA server - there's consistently been a group of about 5-10 players hanging out around Rana without the ability to interact with her in order to complete the quest. There's also an continuous onslaught when defending Sergeant Seyne defending the fishermen. My friend and I tried completing restarting the game 3 times to no avail.
  • shaiten
    shaiten
    ✭✭
    Still bugged as of May 21. I followed the example of someone above and abandoned the dock quest and went to the fort. Got the completion and moved on to Stonefalls.
  • MartiniDaniels
    MartiniDaniels
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still bugged as November 11, 2019.
    Quest is not progressing at the 'defend the fisherfolk' part if you throw covenant troops in the water with knockback ><
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    As this thread is over several years old we will be closing the discussion. If you have encountered a bug in game, you can create a new thread in the Bug Report forum.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.