Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Congratulations DC on winning Kaal NA/PC

• Curious_Death
    Curious_Death
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is none who doesn´t think DC has already won the most competitive campaign. Such is the strength of the DC armies that both AD and EP fell far behing in scrores.
    Amazingly the ever losing faction trained their soldiers and fought hard to earn this win. DC Daniel would be proud of you all (hope he sees this!).

What went wrong with AD? The previous 2 campaigns were won by them but now last. EP looked really strong in the beginning but quickly DC took the lead and kept it.

This day is DC´s. Shall this be remembered as the day when the hard work triumphed.

And u have no AD logging in when no1s online and stealing scrolls also using hammer to dominate whole map when theres no1 to defend?
  • Minnesinger
    Minnesinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is none who doesn´t think DC has already won the most competitive campaign. Such is the strength of the DC armies that both AD and EP fell far behing in scrores.
    Amazingly the ever losing faction trained their soldiers and fought hard to earn this win. DC Daniel would be proud of you all (hope he sees this!).

What went wrong with AD? The previous 2 campaigns were won by them but now last. EP looked really strong in the beginning but quickly DC took the lead and kept it.

This day is DC´s. Shall this be remembered as the day when the hard work triumphed.

And u have no AD logging in when no1s online and stealing scrolls also using hammer to dominate whole map when theres no1 to defend?

Wait is there any NA campaign where AD has pop to do that? Nope to my knowledge. At the time i started this thread we had brave DC warriors challenging our keep doors daily. There was 20 thousand gap between the winner (DC) and last (AD) in the previous final score. You can imagine what happened.
    The wind is cold where I live,
    The blizzard is my home,
    Snow and ice and loaded dice, the Wizard lives alone.
  • Curious_Death
    Curious_Death
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Wait is there any NA campaign where AD has pop to do that? Nope to my knowledge. At the time i started this thread we had brave DC warriors challenging our keep doors daily. There was 20 thousand gap between the winner (DC) and last (AD) in the previous final score. You can imagine what happened.

maybe then yours AD (time difference) log in EU when no1s online and taking whole map... coz in EU - in the night or early morning no1 play... soo they pvdoor all the time
  • Minnesinger
    Minnesinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭

maybe then yours AD (time difference) log in EU when no1s online and taking whole map... coz in EU - in the night or early morning no1 play... soo they pvdoor all the time

I highly doubt they are mainly Oceanic players. Different server same problems.
    The wind is cold where I live,
    The blizzard is my home,
    Snow and ice and loaded dice, the Wizard lives alone.