The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Anyone else feeling upset for our devs and the strain they must be under? (Positive post)

• yRaven
    yRaven
    ✭✭✭✭
    BG broken for 2 weeks now, so... NOPE
    Jack of all trades. Master of at least one.
    -
    Àrës - Magicka Dragonknight (EP)
    Persephónē - Magicka Warden (EP)
    Athēna - Magicka Templar (EP)
    Hādēs - Magicka Necromancer (EP)
    Hërmës - Runner Troll (EP)
  • Guyle
    Guyle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, multiple expletives being deleted at this point. Who would pity anyone being this bad at their job? I mean we live in the digital age, all platforms have issues from TIME TO TIME, but not on a basically day to day basis, where when maintenance happens and they SAY it should be better, it actually ends up being worse then prior to the "fix". I'm not sure who I am more angry with at this point, them for sucking the big one so hardcore, or myself for not having issued a stop payment to my CC for anything and everything associated with this train wreck of what used to be a fun game. Spoiler alert, its going to be cancelled before it reups.
  • Shardaxx
    Shardaxx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not really. I've not even been in the new zone yet, but I'm more concerned with the crashing going on. And now I can't even place pets in my house properly! I don't get how, when they add new content, it seems to affect a whole bunch of other things which were previously fine. They seem to limp from fixing one issue, to breaking something else, to the original issue cropping back up again. It's really not what one expects from a 4-5 year old game, a 1 month old one maybe.

If other games crashed as much as eso, nobody would play them. The only reason people still play eso, on console at least, is that there's really no solid alternatives in the mmo genre available.
    PS4 - Europe - Shardaxx - Wood Elf Nightblade - Aldmeri Dominion
  • Woeler
    Woeler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I mean, the forums exists to mostly group a particular type of people that give a particular type of feedback so that everyone can collectively ignore that.
  • Ozby
    Ozby
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wishlist14 wrote: »
    I am feeling overwhelmed by the negative feedback on our forums to the point it's actually made me feel a bit flat in mood lately. I enjoyed Southern Elsweyr tbh. I loved the main questline and I enjoyed being driven to open up the furnishing achievements. I like to feel motivated to accomplish achievable tasks.
    The npcs were fantastic, loved them all and it was great to reunite with some of the older ones too. I had a lot of laughs and giggles(no spoilers).
    I was also in awe of the dragons, those amazing majestic creatures always grab my attention but my biggest treat was .....( spoiler so cant say as some have not yet played the dlc.) I also found the landscape stunning and it was very enjoyable to explore.

I must say that the storyline was very interesting and it kept me entertained. I want to take this time and space to thank our devs " Thank you for this beautiful and fun dlc and also for the extra week you gifted us for the event. I know it must be a very tough and trying time for all of you and I'm sure you are working extra hours to fix many of the issues our servers have been experiencing. I need you to know I love this game and i want you all to succeed so we can keep enjoying eso for many more years to come.

I hear so many complaints yet eso has some of the best story telling of any game i have played thus far. The housing system is better than anything that is out there. I love the realistic yet uniqueness of eso furnishings and housing. I think time is needed for our devs to get the servers working properly...I feel this is a process that is being worked on right now. I have to be honest and say that the combat system is weak atm and im not enjoying it...if i had a choice i would rewind the game but it is still not a deal breaker for me. I'm still here and i still have hope and faith in eso.....i am sure there are many players that want eso to flourish, to move onwards and upwards. I also want to add that i enjoyed the grapples more than i imagined i would 😅😃.

Thank you Zenimax team ❤

Thank you all for your responses.😊

I agree with they did a great job of southern elsweyr it was awesome! but the nerfs to sustain makes this patch the worst in a long time unfortunately.
    PC NA
    Aurora Bravepaw (Healden), Basks in Fire (DKTank), Bran Artlion (Magplar), Brindel Seedthorne (Stamden WW), Brugo Gargak (Stamcro), Casimir Delmar (StamDK), Falco Bastion (Stamsorc), Fus Ro Dah (Stamplar), Gandalff the Gay (Petsorc), Jo-Qinan Betula (Magden), Laveera Hex (Magcro), Raine Whitestag (Stamden), Raised by Bears (Wardentank), Ralak Rotheart (Healcro), Selene Sunshadow MagDK), Shadow Mirage (NBTank), Slythe Rattlebone (Healplar), Ulfnor Dragonslayer (Tankcro).
  • ebix_
    ebix_
    ✭✭✭✭
    do they feel upset when we can't login and get dcid in middle of fights or having fps issue in cyrodiil from the beginning of cyrodiil ? or getting stuck in 5mins loading screens ? do they feel upset when they can't satisfy their players when we are paying and subscribing for this game ?do they even feel shame when a simple visual bug can't get fixed after 4years ? and if they do then why they don't do anything about it ? to be honest +20% of the time I was online after dragonhold was either in loading or lag or dc .
    respect is a mutual thing . can't respect a team that don't respect my time ...
  • TheChinbone
    TheChinbone
    ✭✭
    I wish ppl at my work made a thread like this each time i *** up.
  • Rain_Greyraven
    Rain_Greyraven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wishlist14 wrote: »
    😅😅😅😅that baby !!!! Needs a pacifier

Yes he dose (*looks around for a ACME anvil) The lameass threads never stop, and like I said no one believes they're real at this point.

Zos do you even care?
    Zos is the game dead yet?
    Zos do also eat babies?
    Zos are you ok being hated?
    Zos why do you worship Satan?
    Zos will you ever give Lindbergh his baby back?

Woeler wrote: »
    I mean, the forums exists to mostly group a particular type of people that give a particular type of feedback so that everyone can collectively ignore that.

True...and there isn't a damn thing wrong with that, personally I think forums and Reddit's should go the way of the Dodo....they have their sources to collect actual metrics, screw the dog and pony show.

Edited by Rain_Greyraven on November 11, 2019 3:09AM
    "Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing.”

― Robert E. Howard

So you want to be a game developer? Here is the best way to go about it.
  • BloodSkull_ESO
    BloodSkull_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Recent wrote: »
    I was negative in the past and got very frustrated but I now want eso to prosper. If Zenimax start liistening to us i believe we can have a great game. Listen to us the average players not the 1% leet ...not to the ones that only play endgame and dont do events or housing or ever overlands...listen to the people zenimax/ zos.

Please we've been begging you and our anger is due to feeling we are discarded and unheard.

If you listen to the insanely naturally gifted players which seriously is the minority then how can you expect to create content your bigger average player base are going to enjoy? I speak the truth.
    Please consider your average player when working on the combat system ... the freaky talented players that can do hm naked runs get bored easily and go off to play other games for a while until you create new content but the average player base stick around and run guilds and invest in housing which is a huge money earner for you zos... they sub for the craft bags why? Because they play constantly and craft etc etc...
    Do you really just want players to live in vMA and DSA inbetween raiding cause that is what many hardcore raiders do.

Thank you if you read this

dude they are not going to read this you should save your time.