Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ESO LUXURY FURNITURE VENDOR ITEMS – 2019/11/08

• FierceSam
    FierceSam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I started being ‘vaguely interested’ in furnishing about a year ago.

So at that point I bought all the pieces from this ‘week’ that I liked. Same with the following weeks, so now I’ve done around a full year. And you know what? I still don’t need another Orc gazebo.

The feeling I have now is that there really isn’t much of interest from Furniture man, if all he is going to do is show up late with last year’s tat and a single new piece. He should have all new pieces and the fluff that he was flogging last year should be released to the general achievement furnisher.

Otherwise, what’s the point of him?
  • Hallothiel
    Hallothiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    So no response as to whether he was just ‘late’ or if this is when he’ll be appearing now?

So is it 12 am UTC or 1am UTC that is now the correct time for him appearing?

Golden Vendor appearing at 12am UTC, as are daily rewards - why different for Zanil?

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom ?
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Come to me my gazebos!
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • ZOS_FalcoYamaoka
    Greetings,

We've removed some posts from this thread due to its non-constructive and bashing nature. Please keep the threads civil and constructive.
    Staff Post
  • Enemoriana
    Enemoriana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Grimm13 wrote: »
    Sporvan wrote: »
    So it's still basically the two same totems as the Achievement furnisher, just for more gold?

The achievement on counts as a specialty item in the house which is limited, this one counts as a regular item. This can make a difference to some. It's late and I can't think of what the category is called but you only get a handful of them.

No. Achievement furniture use usual slots. Is is account bound, but just usual furniture.
    There are Traditional furnishings - that's most part of furniture, nearly all that go in inventory. Special furnishings - effects, like Fogs of the Hag Fen. Collectible furnishings - furniture from collection, like Vvardenfell model, ESO+ statuettes or undaunted trophies. And Special collectibles - mounts, pets and assistants.
    So, difference between luxury and achievement totems is that achievement totems are cheaper, but you need that achievement and can't sell totems in guildstore or send to somebody.
    • PC EU, @Enemoriana. Ru
    • My wishlist: crown crates, Lucky Cat Landing, atronach/crow/factotum merchant.
    • Houses: The Erstwhile Sanctuary. Everybody is welcomed! Here is video.
    • Luxury furniture is displayed in Forsaken Stronghold. Decorator default. Not luxury, but similar or close looking items marked with jester banners. Closed until ESO+ will be available again for Russia: without doubled limits there is not enough space.
    • Two years with no ESO+ available. Eternal thanks to people who gifted music boxes, my everlasting ESO passion!