The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

ESO LUXURY FURNITURE VENDOR ITEMS – 2019/11/08

BenevolentBowd
BenevolentBowd
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
What is offered this week?
The Luxury Furnisher Vendor (Zanil Theran) is located in Cicero’s Food & General Goods shop in the Hollow City, Coldharbour.
  • Orchish Gazebo, Orsinium 20,000g
  • Orsinium Totem, Honor 20,000g
  • Orsinium Totem, Obedience 20,000g
  • Orsinium Totem, Strength 20,000g
  • Orsinium Well, Covered 20,000g NEW
  • Orsinium Sacrcophagus, Warrior's 35,000g

Update: The totems can be obtained from the Orsinium Achievement Furniture vendor for substantially lower prices. However, they are bind on pickup.

Orcish War Totem 5,000g
Orcish Battle Totem 7,500g
Orchish Totem 10,000g

All 54 weeks of luxury items are on my ESO Calendar: http://benevolentbowd.ca/calendar/

Full history of luxury furnisher items: http://benevolentbowd.ca/games/esotu/esotu-chronicle-of-luxury-furnisher-vendor-items/
Edited by BenevolentBowd on November 9, 2019 1:04AM
Megaservers: PC NA / EU (sometimes) Xbox NA (sometimes)
Luxury Furniture Gallery [PC/NA]: Moon-Sugar Meadow
Website:BenevolentBowd.ca, "Sharing My Notes With the World to Help Others"
Charity:#GivingTheNewMeta
ESO Calendarmancer: http://benevolentbowd.ca/calendar (10+ timezones to choose from)
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/BenevolentBowd
#TeamStackableTreasureMaps
  • ixie
    ixie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    He didn't show on PC EU
    PC EU

Ixie - Breton Nightblade
    Paints-With-Frogs - Argonian Nightblade
    Swee Troll - Crafter Dragonknight
  • ValkyriesWolf
    ValkyriesWolf
    ✭✭✭
    Didn't we have a similar problem some time ago?
    Metal forever \m/
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ixie wrote: »
    He didn't show on PC EU

No surprise, he can't log in
  • Canned_Apples
    Canned_Apples
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not on the PTS either
  • BackAndAngry
    BackAndAngry
    ✭✭✭
    reached item limit and also quit the game xD
    PSA - Crown items paid for cash have a chance to soon be obtainable in game for free
    Not my quote "It took a while to sink in that we’re killing it right now..."
    Dragonhold - "...updated Activity Finder for dungeons and Battlegrounds, and also focuses heavily on the first part of the performance improvements for ESO..." ^^
  • ValkyriesWolf
    ValkyriesWolf
    ✭✭✭
    He's neither on NA nor EU PC.
    Would be great to hear wether he is on PS4 and or XBox1
    Metal forever \m/
  • ceiron
    ceiron
    ✭✭✭✭
    Not on ps4 eu. Mia.
  • Shadow_Akula
    Shadow_Akula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not on XBEU either 😐 first the dlc bugs, then the stupid locking of things (craft set and achieve furnisher) in the dlc now no lux vendor. The one thing I was looking forward to *eye twitching*
    Heard the golden is up though..
  • Elizaboots
    Elizaboots
    ✭✭
    Not on EU Xbox either
    Xbox EU & NA
  • Kiralyn2000
    Kiralyn2000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "He's dead, Jim!

...you get his wallet, I get his phaser."
  • NiteFire
    NiteFire
    ✭✭✭
    He's not on NA PS4
  • Wolfkeks
    Wolfkeks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe he is on vacation?
    Let's give him a break guys :smirk:
    "Sheggorath, you are the Skooma Cat, for what is crazier than a cat on skooma?" - Fadomai
    EU PC 2000+ CP professional mudballer and pie thrower
    Former Emperor, Grand Overlord, vAA hm, vHelRa hm, vSO hm, vMoL hm, vHoF hm, vAS+2, vCR+3, vSS hm, vKA, vRG, Flawless Conquerer, Spirit Slayer
  • Galen
    Galen
    ✭✭✭
    Perhaps Coldharbour didn't agree well with our puny mortal time changes and maybe Zanil will show up in about 35 minutes?

(Or he just went on strike again...)
    PC - 2013-2016
    Xbox One - 2017-2021
    Xbox Series X - 2021-present
  • deleted008293
    deleted008293
    ✭✭✭✭
    That moment when an key Main Story or Side Story NPC can't log in to ESO!
  • zyk
    zyk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We are excited to announce the next Chapter in The Elder Scrolls Online saga, The Elder Scrolls Online: Elsewhere, coming to PC/Mac, Xbox One and PlayStation®4 on June 4. Learn about this brand-new adventure and the year-long Season of the Where in Tamriel is Zanil Theran storyline here.
  • Jinxxy85
    Jinxxy85
    ✭✭✭
    zyk wrote: »
    We are excited to announce the next Chapter in The Elder Scrolls Online saga, The Elder Scrolls Online: Elsewhere, coming to PC/Mac, Xbox One and PlayStation®4 on June 4. Learn about this brand-new adventure and the year-long Season of the Where in Tamriel is Zanil Theran storyline here.

I'm currently feeling like death with the flu, I'm beyond thankful for this laugh :D
  • Valkysas154
    Valkysas154
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well its only 4:33pm here if i remember right -have not played in abit he is usually there at 5pm
    America also just had a time change just last week it would be 5:33 atm

That could be it so wait another 30min
  • Jenzi
    Jenzi
    ✭✭✭✭
    When he decides to show up, I hope it’s carcasses and heads like last year.
  • kargen27
    kargen27
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well its only 4:33pm here if i remember right -have not played in abit he is usually there at 5pm
    America also just had a time change just last week it would be 5:33 atm

That could be it so wait another 30min

We fell back so he should have been an hour earlier for most the US and the same for all the sensible places that don't mess with time.
    and then the parrot said, "must be the water mines green too."
  • Jthomas56
    Jthomas56
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_GinaBruno

I think it’s time that you looked into getting Zanil Theran some help by hiring an assistant to travel with him on weekends. He has been bringing us new items for a couple of years now, but let’s face it, zanil has been lacking with the amount of new items for over a year now. Maybe if Zanil had an assistant who carried the old items from years past he could go on to bring us new items. He’s clearly fed up with having to bring us old items and that’s why he is on strike right now.
  • Hallothiel
    Hallothiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    In winter, usually there at midnight UTC.

Was there last week at that time; Golden Vendor I think is on same time schedule & she’s there fine.

So either someone forgot to press ‘enter’ for tonights delights or else Zanil has finally skimmed enough profit and is off to enjoy his ill-gotton gains.
  • Grimm13
    Grimm13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Held up by Time Bandits most likely. The set their waylay last week a day after observing his route to arrive.
    https://sparkforautism.org/

Season of DraggingOn
    It's your choice on how you vote with your $

PC-NA
  • Shadow_Akula
    Shadow_Akula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It’s up now, Only an hour late 😐
    Orc week again, new item appears to be a covered well
    Edited by Shadow_Akula on November 9, 2019 1:04AM
  • Enemoriana
    Enemoriana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    WsBYC1u.png
    9OtxSuh.png
    6Nv2R7b.png
    L4aumFB.png
    j7hgCWv.png
    jBEbJJE.png
    pW6fyyl.png

Upside down:
    JBLsYGs.png
    Edited by Enemoriana on November 9, 2019 1:39AM
    • PC EU, @Enemoriana. Ru
    • My wishlist: crown crates, Lucky Cat Landing, atronach/crow/factotum merchant.
    • Houses: The Erstwhile Sanctuary. Everybody is welcomed! Here is video.
    • Luxury furniture is displayed in Forsaken Stronghold. Decorator default. Not luxury, but similar or close looking items marked with jester banners. Closed until ESO+ will be available again for Russia: without doubled limits there is not enough space.
    • Two years with no ESO+ available. Eternal thanks to people who gifted music boxes, my everlasting ESO passion!
  • Enemoriana
    Enemoriana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Old picture about totems:

UpTRrSO.jpg
    • PC EU, @Enemoriana. Ru
    • My wishlist: crown crates, Lucky Cat Landing, atronach/crow/factotum merchant.
    • Houses: The Erstwhile Sanctuary. Everybody is welcomed! Here is video.
    • Luxury furniture is displayed in Forsaken Stronghold. Decorator default. Not luxury, but similar or close looking items marked with jester banners. Closed until ESO+ will be available again for Russia: without doubled limits there is not enough space.
    • Two years with no ESO+ available. Eternal thanks to people who gifted music boxes, my everlasting ESO passion!
  • max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If only they came in a “no snow” version as well.
    #FiteForYourRite Bosmer = Stealth
    #OppositeResourceSiphoningAttacks
    || CP 1000+ || PC/NA || GUILDS: LWH; IA; CH; XA
    ""All gods' creatures (you lot) are equal when covered in A1 sauce"" -- Old Bosmeri Wisdom
  • carly
    carly
    ✭✭✭✭
    Happy to see the Orsinium well on the vendor, I picked it up for my enchanted snow globe house.
  • Sporvan
    Sporvan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So it's still basically the two same totems as the Achievement furnisher, just for more gold?
  • Grimm13
    Grimm13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sporvan wrote: »
    So it's still basically the two same totems as the Achievement furnisher, just for more gold?

The achievement on counts as a specialty item in the house which is limited, this one counts as a regular item. This can make a difference to some. It's late and I can't think of what the category is called but you only get a handful of them.
    https://sparkforautism.org/

Season of DraggingOn
    It's your choice on how you vote with your $

PC-NA
  • Ashtaris
    Ashtaris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Some people have a hard time with the concept of DST putting most of the US into a time warp :)