Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[PC NA] Need a monster helm? Veteran Carry Group "SLAYER" is your ticket to guaranteed clears!

SquawkTheMajestic
SquawkTheMajestic
✭✭✭
Hey guys and gals,

If you need a little help getting a monster helm from a tough vet dungeon, the Slayer team is at your disposal! We offer veteran dungeon carries to help you get your monster helm quickly and efficiently. We'll take you through the full run and give you all 4 helms at the end (plus let you bid on any items or motifs that might drop along the way if you like). So whether you're just hitting CP160 and want your Valkyn Skoria helm, or you're ready to skip to the end of the page and grab your Velidreth and Zaan's, we can gear you quickly and painlessly. No more queueing for 90 minutes just to get a fake tank who drops group after the first death.

Most of our clients are either folks who have plenty of gold and don't mind paying for nice things, or they're solid players who simply don't have the means to find a good tank/heal and group. Some folks just love pvp and couldn't care less about dungeons except to grab their gear. Regardless of the reason, you'll have a good time cruising through some of the toughest dungeon content with us!

Runs are 150k-400k based on dungeon complexity, length, and value of the helm. Hit me up in game at @SquawkTheMajestic and we'll figure out a price and schedule it. We typically run 1-2 carries a night.
Edited by SquawkTheMajestic on September 30, 2019 1:27PM
  • Kurat
    Kurat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The way I see it is if you cant obtain the mask then you dont need it.
    Good luck to you tho. And I think you should mention what platform and server you offer the service.
  • Rungar
    Rungar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    somehow i always knew this is how eso would end up. See it all the time now.
    It's 0.0666 of a second to midnight.

Rungar's Mystical Emporium
  • SquawkTheMajestic
    SquawkTheMajestic
    ✭✭✭
    Providing help for money to strangers who end up being really, really happy with their experience? Yeah man, it's the end if days.
  • SquawkTheMajestic
    SquawkTheMajestic
    ✭✭✭
    Kurat wrote: »
    The way I see it is if you cant obtain the mask then you dont need it.
    Good luck to you tho. And I think you should mention what platform and server you offer the service.

Ehh, that's a convenient way to look at things when you already have what you want. But I'll make a few points to the contrary.

First of all, normal trials are very easy. The average player can complete sunspire much more easily than vCoS or vSCP. Having velidreth or zaans is very helpful for those trials, so I don't think there's anything wrong with hiring a few mercenaries to help you get an item that can benefit you in trials.

Secondly, many of our customers are great players, especially the velidreth and zaans folks who do solid dps and just have trouble finding a tank and support they can count on. Pugging those dungeons is awful, people quit out often, and no amount of dps will make. Up for a tank not blocking or handling a mechanic correctly.

The people who hire us are very happy. They often keep us as friends or ask us to do multiple runs. Some of them even join our guild.

Just a little perspective on why someone might choose to play with us. And we would much rather earn gold this way, while having fun and helping others, than by dry humping a guild trader all day or trying to beat a bot to the next alchemy node.
  • pluckpluck
    pluckpluck
    ✭✭✭
    And it is working that well that you have to come on forum to put an ad about?

"The net is a waste of time and that's exactly what's right about it. "
    -- W. Gibson
  • SquawkTheMajestic
    SquawkTheMajestic
    ✭✭✭
    Sure. Gotta keep an eye out for the weeks to come. Have 3-4 runs scheduled tonight depending on how many the guys want to do in a row. It's a great way to make money, and we provide a service that makes people really happy.

The people who already have great guilds and great groups, or people who don't have a lot of extra gold on hand simply won't use us. That's fine. I help my guildies get their first couple of helms all the time free of charge (they're guildies, after all). But I also belong to trading guilds who are happy to pay us 1 mil for a vDSA run if it means they get 4x the chance to grab that master's bow.

There's no need to be unhappy here. As long as people are buying, it's something of value to them. I'm not the crown store selling research scrolls for 1000 crowns when they can be bought on the trader for a couple thousand gold. People look at what their time is worth and pay us if they feel we can help them maximize the time they spend in game.
  • buttaface
    buttaface
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dropped 2 mill on silly crown store cosmetics last weekend and should have given it to you guys because I need to learn to tank vet DLC but terrified to pug it. Consider posting a standard price list and including gear sets too. Best of luck with your venture!
  • SquawkTheMajestic
    SquawkTheMajestic
    ✭✭✭
    Traditionally we don't let the carry person tank, since tanking is a very important part of making the run go well. It makes sense for you though, you want to tank vet DLCs with a proper group. For us, our goal is to make sure the run goes smoothly and finishes in 20-30 minutes (depending on the dungeon). So even if you have full tank gear, we stick you in the DPS slot because we can 3-man these dungeons (we've done it with things like SCP and March of Sacrifices).

The primary purpose of a person buying these runs is the monster helm. The experience, knowledge, and just getting to run with a good team is usually a nice secondary bonus.

Runs are 150k-400k for our most popular/requested dungeons. We also do vDSA for 1 mil, and you get all master's weapons at the end (just finished doing that for a customer about 20 minutes ago!)

• Jem_Kindheart
    Jem_Kindheart
    ✭✭✭✭
    Another fair point is that, there comes a time in end game where players can and would rather pay for competent help than depend on hours of "maybe"s lol. I've got many vdsa clears as on my healer main and nb dps, unfortunately all with pugs. One took 4 hours of trying to get the tank to just #DoTankThings lolol. Saving 3.5 of those hours and agony would have easily been worth 1 mil gold had I known of the option lol.
    Longtimer since beta, the usual. 26 CP toons. ~1700cp on main account, 1000cp on 2nd account. Endgame-ish lol. Most Vets / some HM's cleared.
  • SquawkTheMajestic
    SquawkTheMajestic
    ✭✭✭
    It's funny you say that, because I've got a little gold and I still couldn't imagine paying that much for 4 chances at the weapon I want. But, when you get to where all that's left is your master's bow to finish your build, I suppose it makes sense. The guaranteed monster helms though, that's a no brainer for me. If you've got a little coin and want an effortless run where you can just toss in a little DPS and get all 4 drops, it's worth every penny. And if you don't want to spend that, nobody blames you. It's the people who act like there's some huge moral or ethical dilemma that tickle me. As if there's a real difference between paying a group or asking your guild to run you through.

Besides, I've been in plenty of pugs where I was just plain lucky and the other 3 guys were excellent players, so I just went along for the ride. We rarely "earn" every piece of gear we get.
  • SquawkTheMajestic
    SquawkTheMajestic
    ✭✭✭
    Business has been great, so thank you guys for the PMs and friend adds in game!

A quick note: Now that all the testing has happened and you see your new builds, we're available to help you pick up any monster mask changes you might need. We're also running vDSA regularly for folks who are looking to pick up their master's bow or other premium items!
  • NoFlash
    NoFlash
    ✭✭✭
    if you're just hitting cp 160. how can you afford to buy a run?
    Daggerfall Covenant

The Ninja Squirrels
  • Zacuel
    Zacuel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You should all switch to PS4 and carry me for free.

Cool thanks.
  • SquawkTheMajestic
    SquawkTheMajestic
    ✭✭✭
    When I was cp160, I made sure I had enough gold through trading etc to get my pvp set. If that set required velidreth I'd have no qualms about dropping coin to get a fast easy run.

Some people can afford it, and those people hire us. If someone doesn't want to pay us, there are tons of ways to get what they want, including their guilds generosity or just powering through the mechanics in a pug.

Lots of people in this game are heavy traders and questers. I'm always surprised at how many people completely avoid dungeons and pvp. I was pleasantly surprised at demand for what we do. And it's so much fun!
  • madman65
    madman65
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just putting my 2 cents in. Some of us have a hard time with the mechanics such as me. Some have problems with the internet (***) such as me. Then there is the countless bugs and glitches that ESO provides. So if you need the helm then pay the people, I have spent weeks trying to get Zaan and finally a group felt sorry for me and helped. There those with good internet and PC`s.
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @SquawkTheMajestic I may contact you for details for a Depths of Malatar run. I’m a healer and enjoy PUGging vet dungeons but this one is proving... well, let’s just say frustrating!

Edit: Finally noticed in the thread title that it says PC NA — sweet! I shall definitely be contacting you. :)

Edit 2: Message sent — I look forward to your reply! :blush:
    Edited by Araneae6537 on November 26, 2019 3:11AM