Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Unable to log in .... PC/EU

• ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Just posted in another thread, but we're looking at around another hour or so of maintenance until we're finished. Thanks for hanging in there, we're working as quickly as we can to get you all back in.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • probabkyravi
    probabkyravi
    ✭✭✭
    Will it work though? 2019 is more primitive than ever for ESO after the WoW migration and the inability of the servers to handle population.
  • znrk
    znrk
    ✭✭✭
    Just posted in another thread, but we're looking at around another hour or so of maintenance until we're finished. Thanks for hanging in there, we're working as quickly as we can to get you all back in.

uf17a199.gif
    PC/EU
  • hajzel888eb17_ESO
    hajzel888eb17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Still having the problem with error 301. I wonder when it gets fixed.
  • Nairinhe
    Nairinhe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Honestly, I have no problem with stuff sometimes being broken. What I have problem with is "we fixed it - nope, still broken - now we definitely fixed it - broken again - fixed it 100% - nooooope" again and again. Check it properly ffs! Say that there is temporary solution, or that you don't know why nothing works, but DON'T TELL US STUFF IS FIXED WHEN IT'S NOT!

Shame.
  • shaielzafine
    shaielzafine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nairinhe wrote: »
    Honestly, I have no problem with stuff sometimes being broken. What I have problem with is "we fixed it - nope, still broken - now we definitely fixed it - broken again - fixed it 100% - nooooope" again and again. Check it properly ffs! Say that there is temporary solution, or that you don't know why nothing works, but DON'T TELL US STUFF IS FIXED WHEN IT'S NOT!

Shame.

Sigh