The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Unable to log in .... PC/EU

• BronzeCaiman
    BronzeCaiman
    ✭✭✭
    Error 103 here as well.
  • Rowjoh
    Rowjoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    YEP. PC/MAC EU IS BROKEN YET AGAIN.

And getting the full range of useless nonsensical error messages each time I attempt to loggin.

PC/MAC NA is ok though.
  • Neoealth
    Neoealth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    MyGTX wrote: »
    free week has starting guys?

lol has it really? Well that is probably why. New guys can experience the game with no players while paid customers struggle to log in. I suppose it makes the server nice and fast for the new people.

Is this what they meant by server improvements?
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/57193

"The Free Play Event kicks off this Wednesday, November 6 at 10:00AM EST, and it will run until Wednesday, November 13 at 10:00AM EST."

3f9dwo.jpg
    TZvfv9D.jpg
    giphy.gif
    :disappointed:
    Btw. I have just noticed, the free week has not event started (1,5h for that) and EU server is already down...
  • Imryll
    Imryll
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Me too. :(
  • Bucky_13
    Bucky_13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same, "An unexpected internal error has occured"...
  • red_emu
    red_emu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ZOS knew that the free to play event is gonna melt the servers, so they've secretly banned all the existing accounts to make room :trollface:
    PC - EU:
    Falathren Noctis - AD MagNecro
    Falathren - AD StamSorc
    Falathren Eryndaer - AD StamDen
    Falathren Irimion - AD MagPlar
    Talagan Falathren - AD StamDK
    Falathren Infernis - AD MagDK
    Your-Ex - AD MagBlade
  • PekkaPe
    PekkaPe
    ✭✭
    Same
  • Azrhyel
    Azrhyel
    ✭✭
    Free to play event. More like: Today-You-Can't-Play event.

ZOS why do you make such an event when literally EVERYONE KNOWS that you are hilariously underprepared to handle it?
    Also that free crowns nonsense... seriously?! You are BEGGING for getting flooded with fake accounts just to gift around the free crowns en masse.
  • AWinterWolf
    AWinterWolf
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well, no one's going to experience the game this 'free week' if this continues.
    @AWinterWolf, PC EU.

Main character: Healer, CP 1300+,
    Completed:
    vSS (Ice & Fire HM)
    vMoL Trifecta
    TTT
    vKA HMs
    vBRP
    All Dungeon Trifectas.

Favourite quote:

History is a story written by the victors, who often paint themselves the best of lights.
  • ElfFaty
    ElfFaty
    Soul Shriven
    I was on stage 8 on vMA and got kicked again,at least i got quest just in case
  • Gariele
    Gariele
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Free to Play week is going to be so fun Kappa
    PC/EU
    Winter Rose Autumn Rose Summer Rose Pacific Rose Midnight Rose
    RoseESO Discord
    RoseESO Website
  • Neoealth
    Neoealth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ElfFaty wrote: »

Hope you were not trying for a perfect run. :neutral:
  • cr4ystoned
    same here, got disconnected, then "account is already logged in" after pc restart: "Error 103 (4:5:267:0) Failed to obtain server connection information"
  • ElfFaty
    ElfFaty
    Soul Shriven
    Neoealth wrote: »
    ElfFaty wrote: »

Hope you were not trying for a perfect run. :neutral:

No i wasn't but i put timer for myself to see how quick i can finish it to improve myself :/
  • valkyrie93
    valkyrie93
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    why won't they invest in better servers :(
    PC EU
  • Shokner
    Shokner
    ✭✭✭
    Bucky_13 wrote: »
    Same, "An unexpected internal error has occured"...

"Unexpected" lets see free weekend, event happening at same time, conclusion you don't need to be Sherlock to see what's going to happen next!
  • ZOS_JesC
    ZOS_JesC
    admin
    We are currently investigating issues some players are having regarding logging into the European PC/Mac megaserver. We will update as new information becomes available.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • CynicK
    CynicK
    ✭✭✭
    Changed character and got an endless "loading character information", had to close and then Error 103, I mean this sort of problems happen too often, last week I do not know how many days there was people that could not connect at night but it was many days how can they have the same problem so often they should had fixed it by now.

Seriously they should fix this, It is the first game that I play that this happens and this often.
  • Azrhyel
    Azrhyel
    ✭✭
    ZOS_JesC wrote: »
    We are currently investigating issues some players are having regarding logging into the European PC/Mac megaserver. We will update as new information becomes available.

Let me make the "new" information available for you:
    You invited a busload of people to take a seat in your Prius.

Please give that update, so everyone gets to know... wait, EVERYONE knows that already - so never mind!

Is this some surprise live action Jester's Festival taking place in your HQ? Otherwise i call you disrespectful with your terrible underpreparation and such announcements that take your subscribers for fools.
    Edited by Azrhyel on November 6, 2019 1:42PM
  • landsbergis
    landsbergis
    ✭✭
    At least it's nice that ZOS is doing the free to play week and showing the new people the instability of their servers. Getting off on the right foot!
    Edited by landsbergis on November 6, 2019 1:45PM
  • Shokner
    Shokner
    ✭✭✭
    Azrhyel wrote: »

Let me make the "new" information available for you:
    You invited a busload of people to take a seat in your Prius.

Please give that update, so everyone gets to know... wait, EVERYONE knows that already - so never mind!

Is this some surprise live action Jester's Festival taking place in your HQ? Otherwise i call you disrespectful with your terrible underpreparation and such announcements that take your subscribers for fools.

Come on don't be so harsh he's trying to lighten the mood i mean i chuckled at the mega servers bit.
  • Azrhyel
    Azrhyel
    ✭✭
    PC EU can't handle even more players as it is. That is a plain fact ZOS and the community are well aware of.

Running a free to play event in the current state on PC EU along with every other server as if there was no diffrence between the load and capacities just makes it clear that the management doesn't give the tiniest little damn.

And on top, shouting out to all thrifty players* to realise their wish for crowns by flooding the servers with bogus accounts... ugh i don't even know what to say.

*(and those that somehow have to watch their expenses)
  • shaielzafine
    shaielzafine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Existing customers aren't even able to log on to the server properly, and logging in you still get performance problems and issues like disconnects on top of the usual bugs (ex. Stuck in combat bug). Why are you guys spending so much money marketing to new players (who will inevitably run into the same problems) instead of prioritizing fixing login issues, disconnects / server issues, performance problems, bugs, and fixing the mess from nerf roulette involving combat and gameplay
  • JPS
    JPS
    ✭✭✭✭

Ow good, it's only 'some' players again…. /s
  • DrOuttaSight
    DrOuttaSight
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

If I can make a suggestion?
    (an idea or plan put forward for consideration)

When its decided to run a free to play event, why cant you run it on the PTServer?

Forums are for........... venting/letting off steam
    Feed the needy Not the greedy
    In Virtual Space No One Can Hear You Scream!!!

PC EU Clockwork Server
  • Cążki
    Cążki
    ✭✭✭✭
    Why you run free week if you cant run EU server normaly ??
    Altmer skooma dealer.
    PC-EU

• Bam_Bam
    Bam_Bam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom - how's it looking? Any update? <3
    Joined January 2014
    PC EU - PvE & BGs & PvP (Vivec)
    Grand Master Crafter

#DiscordHypeSquad

Stream
    Lims Kragm'a
    Bam Bam Bara
  • red_emu
    red_emu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Bam_Bam wrote: »
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom - how's it looking? Any update? <3

Lol :trollface: have you learnt nothing? You can expect at least another 2-3 hours then be placed in a log-in queue, then never get past the loading screen
    PC - EU:
    Falathren Noctis - AD MagNecro
    Falathren - AD StamSorc
    Falathren Eryndaer - AD StamDen
    Falathren Irimion - AD MagPlar
    Talagan Falathren - AD StamDK
    Falathren Infernis - AD MagDK
    Your-Ex - AD MagBlade
  • DrOuttaSight
    DrOuttaSight
    ✭✭✭
    Unable to log in .... PC/EU
    Just wondering if this is a taster of what's to come?

Xmas, and New Year, PC EU Wednesday server maintenance because of server meltdown.
    Forums are for........... venting/letting off steam
    Feed the needy Not the greedy
    In Virtual Space No One Can Hear You Scream!!!

PC EU Clockwork Server