Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Cannot access Addons Settings ever since dragonhold

Reyleigh
Reyleigh
✭✭✭
Hi there,

I can't access my addons settings since dragonhold, i thought i just had to wait for a patch or something but it's been 2 weeks and still nothing
Here's what i get :

jNMqsTA.jpg

Is there a way around this ?

Regards,
  • UrbanMonk
    UrbanMonk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same here, but only for some.
    Urban.Monk

-Monk I- Magden- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
    -Tsürügi- MagBlade- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
    -Bantam Bomber- MagPlar- AVA28
    -Hot Nöödle- MagDK - AVA37
    -Pablo Necrobar- StamCro- AVA24

youtube.com/c/UrbanMonkGaming
    Easiest mDK for vMA and vVH- https://youtu.be/dUxQO1FO1XQ

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Balance for the Sake of Balance is no Balance at all.
  • Reyleigh
    Reyleigh
    ✭✭✭
    Am i really the only with this issue ? :/
  • Baertram
    Baertram
    ✭✭✭✭
    No you aren't.
    Some addons have bundled old libraries which break the stuff (bundeled libraries, again the problem!!!) so you need to:

1. Update all libraries and addons you are using to the newest version! Always before login. I recommand Minion addon manager for this.
    2. Update LibAddonMenu to the newest version (it's providing these addons ettings panel for all the addons)
    3. Install Harven's AS to LAM adapter (HArvens Addon Settings is another apporach for addon settings and this patch is a compatibility fix to make both, HarvensAddonSettings and LibAddonMenu-2.0, work in combination. Currently there are errors which make the both break if using addons from Votan e.g.).

This should help.
    I recommand using the esoui addon forums to search for such errors instead of only using these forums here:
    https://www.esoui.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8806
    Edited by Baertram on November 6, 2019 4:40PM
  • Reyleigh
    Reyleigh
    ✭✭✭
    It worked !
    Thanks a lot !
  • EmEm_Oh
    EmEm_Oh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reyleigh wrote: »
    Am i really the only with this issue ? :/

Nope. I discovered the same issue as well.