The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 13
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Sorcerer help

Ripper
Ripper
Soul Shriven
I am v2 sorcerer. And ı wear 5 medium and 2 light armor. And I use dual wield and bow. My problem is if I pulled 2 or more than that mob I cant survive. even 2 mob enough for killing me. these are my skills.
http://esohead.com/calculator/skills#cMkz9Mw2lk8NNgu8AIQe8AISY8NUkX8AISq8injI8innb8NNgi8NiaW8AIOg8jKEG8L7ocdoQr6MdoQF8p7JMdBvT6MdBvj6MdBEI6MdBEp6cdBET8t7nNsgW6MwS3c6zwUlN6MwYle6MwYlv8g7HbsXy6bsXx6zipLW6MipL46MippV6Mippo6Mippq8H7RNzwM6AbHm6MNieT8J7rbziB6MNUIz8K7Jbkg6bzuu6bzuN6Nzuj6Izun6MANRQ6MANRU6MANRW6MANRZ8O7zzAZqS8P7zzLp4d8Y7sNfJN6zjFYb6zjFYd6zjFYf6MjFYi6MjFYh847pzxLCe6cxLDm6cxLDo6cxLDs
I need your help. Am I doing wrong something? I need your advices
  • Aellikor
    Aellikor
    ✭✭
    While recognizing I am no where near veteran ranks... so I am just applying my experience from other games to your scenario.

My thoughts on, or perhaps answers I would want first:

- What are the expectations for fighting Veteran content?
    - Are players supposed to be able to solo 2-3 packs of Veteran monsters?
    - Is your gear relatively appropriate?
    - Can you destroy lvl 46-50 content?

Maybe it boils down to, should you be a VR already? Maybe game expects you to learn more over time?
    Edited by Aellikor on April 15, 2014 7:51PM
    Options
  • Rosebloome
    Rosebloome
    ✭✭
    I'm VR 2 Sorc, used to do Dual Wield+Bow. I can give you some tips.

From what I can see, you're trying to mix it up a little too much. Whats your attribute point allocation? 49 magicka? 49 hp? 49 stanima? A mix of all of them?

For a melee sorc, I'd recommend going all in with 7 pieces of medium. Every bit of crit helps. Then pickup Thief mundus stone for more crit. Keep your gear up to date with equivilant Veteran rank gear. VR2 etc.

Yuo got flurry and critical surge. Thats good. But if you really want to go with a melee build, you're going to have to have more focus on it.

Try Rapid Strikes ( Flurry Morph. ), Blood Craze ( Twin slash morph with a heal over time attached. ) Although the blinding flurry morph is okay. I just like the atk speed icnrease. )

Critical Surge ( This is where your healing comes from. )

Now I'd suggest using Bound Aegis. This lets you overcharge armor at all times. Also I'd suggest running Thundering Presence ( lightning form morph. ) for spell resist overcharging and even more armor on demand.

If you must have crystal and mage's fury abilities, you honestly might as well just run resto staff for the 10% bonus damage and some heal utility.

I'm personally running 2 hander. 49 stanima attribute points. 7 pieces of medium armor. Thief mundus stone.

Brawler ( Aoe abiltiy that gives damage shield scalnig with amount of mobs hit. )
    Rally ( Boosts damage % for 20 sec, heal at end. )
    Thundering Presence ( spell and armor overcharging )
    Critical Surge ( Heals from crits. )
    Bound Aegis ( always on armor overcharging. )

For a pve melee survival build, It feels like Two hander outperforms multi mob pve content in the veteran zones more than dual wield in terms of survivability but dual wield worked decently.

Also as a tip you'l lwant to pick up as many of the fighter guild passives as possible. They work for most of all of your abilities, at least I beleive so. Nothing there says fighter guild only.

Also I see you have vampire skills. Get that drain essence. That is ungodly powerful in pve.

Also in pve, I found storm atronach is a good option over Overload. It can help do some decent damage as well as tank a ton of mobs to boot for you. Another idea you can try is Rune Prison. 15 second disable on one mob can possibly help if you're having trouble dual wield on 1v2 or 1v3 mob encounters.
    Edited by Rosebloome on April 16, 2014 5:05AM
    Options
  • Ripper
    Ripper
    Soul Shriven
    I give 49 points to health.and i finished whole 50 or less content. 2h and bow my main weapon but I just want to change. I want to try dual wield. I will try your advices. Thx for taking time
    Options