Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Do You 'Imperial?'

Jeddahwe
Jeddahwe
✭✭✭
Have you chosen to play Imperial? What Class and how are you liking it?
  • Tiyamel
    Tiyamel
    ✭✭✭
    i have an Imperial alt, he is currently a duel axe wielding Dragonknight, a lot of fun, but considering switching him to board and sword maybe tank him up a little for dungeon runs, but then i have several other races as characters and i play them all
    Guild Master of Lost Prophecies, small group of friends playing in Ebonheart Pact, recruitment only accessible through playing with us and making a good impression.
    Want to know more on how to increase forum stars and achievements, check my guide here:
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/62438/forum-badges-list
    Can't seem to level Werewolf or its abilities? check this:
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/108490/werewolf-effective-levelling-of-skill-line-and-abilities-warning-spoilers-may-be-included
    If it helps then please Insightful/Agree/Awesome or even Lol me :)
  • Jeddahwe
    Jeddahwe
    ✭✭✭
    I just started an Imperial Sorcerer after realizing how easy it is to hit Magicka regeneration...Lets try some luck and see how that turns out!
  • SirWilhelm
    SirWilhelm
    Soul Shriven
    My main is an Imperial Templar, which is quite flexible.
    Willhellm, Imperial Templar, member of The Sundered Guard in Daggerfall Covenant and budding blacksmith
  • ChrisGoesAFK
    ChrisGoesAFK
    ✭✭
    Imperial DragonKnight here. Sword, Shield and a lot of fun so far. B)
  • cozmikb14_ESO
    cozmikb14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    I have an Imperial VR2 dragonknight draconian tank and have done pretty well in all the reg dungeons and even a couple of vet dungeons.
  • reggielee
    reggielee
    ✭✭✭✭
    i have the option but I didnt like it, too bland and limited for me
    Mama always said the fastest way to a man's heart is through his chest.
  • spawn10459
    spawn10459
    ✭✭✭
    I have a Imperial temp. Went healing staff and destruction staff with light armor. Kind of boring if i must say so.
  • YourNameHere
    YourNameHere
    ✭✭✭
    Imperial Nightblade. She uses bows mainly with the Siphon line.

Can be a pain when they get in close (mobs that is) but if I sneak and get a strong shot off, root them, poison arrow them quickly, I can get them to half health with a DoT before they get in melee range.

Once I hit 15, I think I'll set her up with DW too. Oh and I focus on medium armor.
    NA Megaserver / RPer
    Alinyssa Gaethar - AD || Raahni-do - AD || Wind-In-Tree's-Shadow - DC
  • Kenjermin
    Kenjermin
    ✭✭
    Imperial Templar, I started with 2H and Heavy armor because hey that's what Templar's do right, but after playing a few levels I did not like it, so i went Dual Wield and Medium/Heavy armor...man this is tons of fun! I am still learning the game, as most of us are, and I am not sure how viable it will be in higher levels but I really like it right now, Kills pretty quickly and has good survive ability so yeah..I am enjoying my Imperial Templar, its good to be Imperial if only for the 1G horse lol
  • eNumbra
    eNumbra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Imperial Sword & Shield/Resto staff Templar.

It's an alt so it's still low level, but I want to build it around tanking and emergency/secondary healing
  • baratron
    baratron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My main is an Imperial Sorceror with more than a passing resemblance to a certain important NPC from Oblivion ;). He mainly uses Heavy Armor and a Restoration Staff, but I'm also levelling up Light Armor and Sword and Shield.
    Guildmaster of the UESP Guild on the North American PC/Mac Server 2200+ CP & also found on the European PC/Mac Server 1700+ CP

These characters are on both servers:
    Alix de Feu - Breton Templar Healer level 50
    Brings-His-Own-Forest - Argonian Warden Healer level 50
    Hrodulf Bearpaw - Nord Warden Bear Friend & identical twin of Bjornolfr level 50
    Jadisa al-Belkarth - Redguard Arcanist looking for a role

NA-only characters:
    Martin Draconis - Imperial Sorceror Healer (Aldmeri Dominion) level 50
    Arzhela Petit - Breton Dragonknight Healer (Daggerfall Covenant) level 50
    Bjornolfr Steel-Shaper - Nord Dragonknight Crafter & Not-Much-Damage Dealer (Ebonheart Pact) level 50
    Verandis Bloodraven - Altmer Nightblade Healer & clone of Count Verandis Ravenwatch (Aldmeri Dominion) level 50
    Gethin Oakrun - Bosmer Nightblade Thief & terrible Tank (Ebonheart Pact) level 50
  • Jeddahwe
    Jeddahwe
    ✭✭✭
    Have you 'felt' or notice anything while playing Imperial over others? I can read the 'racial' differences but can not 'feel' or 'notice' them in-game :/