The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The maintenance is complete, and the PTS is now back online and patch 10.0.1 is available.

Pvp still 75% templars post patch?

Dr_Ganknstein
Dr_Ganknstein
✭✭✭✭✭
Question for PC players, is pvp still mostly templars out there? I'm on console and was just wondering.
  • susmitds
    susmitds
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Magsorcs and stamblades are back baby.
  • chrightt
    chrightt
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wardens are picking up as well and magDKs are going really strong.
  • WillhelmBlack
    WillhelmBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nightblades and Templars mostly.
    PC EU
  • Nerftheforums
    Nerftheforums
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The number of magplars around hurt my eyes (they are still really really strong) but it's better than last patch.
  • Austinseph1
    Austinseph1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Of course they are still strong but pretty much all classes are close enough to fight at a close enough level that skill can more easily differentiate them. As it should be.
  • Iskiab
    Iskiab
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I don’t see many Stamblades.

For people running solo I see a lot of DKs and Sorcs.
    Looking for any guildies I used to play with:
    Havoc Warhammer - Alair
    LoC EQ2 - Mayi and Iskiab
    Condemned and Tabula Rasa - Rift - Iskiab
    Or anyone else I used to play games with in guilds I’ve forgotten
  • Skoomah
    Skoomah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Lots of sorcs and magplars.
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    susmitds wrote: »
    Magsorcs and stamblades are back baby.

yea, and pretty sure PvP has never been 75% any class.
  • Moonsorrow
    Moonsorrow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, based on my own observations (i play around 8ish hours a day at Cyro open world roaming around mainly outside zerg routes, occasionally picking targets at flanks though) i`ve seen many magplars changed to Msorcs, increasing numbers of Stamblades too and then Stamden/Magdens numbers been increasing also.

Obviously magplar still popular on the big groups. But yeah, a lot less magplars than on previous patch.

Tested my Magplar after the changes and went to do some soloing around, the dot nerf (as to all specs who did benefit from strong dots) and Sweeps changed into Direct Damage.. things like that clearly made the Magplar damage potential a little smaller. Defensively it`s still a beast as all know. Many targets end up fleeing after long 1vs1, a bit harder to finish with not so strong dots as extra pressure anymore. Allthough.. when PL combo goes perfectly, it can be a fast bye bye for enemy.

But, all good solo players have rather strong back bar defensive this patch and finishes are easier on Msorc, Stamblade and Stamden.

Oh and way fewer StamsOrcs around right now. The Orc racial passive not working right has something to do with that for sure, and Dizzy change.. Yes yes, someone now comes to say about Dizzy being a training wheel or something, but.. after years of hitting people into the air with a baseball bat, the Hulk Smash power fantasy lost goes into the feelings for many. Oh well.. we have our memories.