The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance.
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

Issues with Orc passives

• PardusMelas
    PardusMelas
    ✭✭
    is this issue only on pvp?
  • WillhelmBlack
    WillhelmBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    They nerfed my lowbies mount speed but didn't fix orc.

K
    PC EU
  • TheYKcid
    TheYKcid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Still no fix after the latest maintenance, wow.

Just wow.
    PC/NA — Daggerfall Covenant — BGs, Kaalgrontiid
    Kalazar ChalhoubRedguard Nord Stamplar
    Kalaron Caemor — Altmer Magsorc
    Kalahad Cirith — Dunmer Magden
  • ketsparrowhawk
    ketsparrowhawk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm sad it wasn't addressed in today's maintenance patch. All my favorite stam characters are Orc, and BG's are my favorite thing to do. I've been avoiding no-CP PVP in hopes it will be fixed soon.

I figured I could hang out in Cyrodiil in the meantime but alas, due to faction lock I can only enter the main campaign with one of my Orcs (who began life as an Argonian). All the other campaigns + IC are l-i-t-e-r-a-l-l-y dead. No option to change faction without deleting the character. So.. I just can't play with half my stam toons.
  • Moonsorrow
    Moonsorrow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aww, was hoping this got fixed today. :/
  • Granicus
    Granicus
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS should offer a free respec on these (any race) passive skills, provide a weekly status specifically on fixing this issue and perform an audit on all races to ensure their passives are working as advertised. This is, in essence, false advertising.

If these aren’t working, what else isn’t working as advertised? Less work on new content meant to generate income, more work on what you’ve already sold us that isn’t working.

This seems like it should be an easy fix, but apparently hasn’t been prioritized for resolution.
    PC/NA
    PvE
    Intel I9-9900K
    32GB RAM
    2x 1TB Samsung 970 Pro NVMe M.2 SSDs
    Nvidia RTX 2080 TI 11GB
  • Crixus8000
    Crixus8000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A game-breaking bug that puts players at such a disadvantage it's not even worth playing, and they don't even fix it. There is no reason it should take this long. And if they really aren't going to bother then they could at least offer a racechange token so people can choose a different race that actually works and doesn't make your character incredibly weak.
  • Kel
    Kel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crixus8000 wrote: »
    A game-breaking bug that puts players at such a disadvantage it's not even worth playing, and they don't even fix it. There is no reason it should take this long. And if they really aren't going to bother then they could at least offer a racechange token so people can choose a different race that actually works and doesn't make your character incredibly weak.

Fully agree.
    Anything to do with your character not working should be priority #1. You're literally neutering an entire character played race. Content shouldn't matter, if it's broken on a player level it needs to be fixed, if not within hours, a day or two at most.

Any other game would've had this issue fixed. This is unacceptable. The fact it wasn't fixed in the patch is beyond worrisome.
    Edited by Kel on November 4, 2019 3:46PM
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Weapon damage passive applies as a negative instead of a positive.

https://youtu.be/EsiEmyvLfiw
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • rafaelcsmaia
    rafaelcsmaia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kartalin wrote: »
    Weapon damage passive applies as a negative instead of a positive.

https://youtu.be/EsiEmyvLfiw

Jesus Christ, @ZOS_GinaBruno we cant go another week with this, imagine BGs as an orc!
  • MajBludd
    MajBludd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    They do not care. If they did dont you think they would have fixed it as soon as it was known? This is not a priority to them.
  • Darkmage1337
    Darkmage1337
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ESO Platform/Region: PC/NA. ESO ID: @Darkmage1337
    GM of Absolute Virtue. Co-GM of Absolute Vice. 8-time Former Emperor, out of 13 characters. 3 Templars, 3 Sorcerers, 2 Nightblades, 2 Dragonknights, 1 Warden. 1 Necromancer, and 1 Arcanist. The Ebonheart Pact: The Dark-Mage (Former Emperor), The Undying Nightshade, The Moonlit-Knight, The Killionaire (Former Emperor), Swims-Among-Slaughterfish (Former Emperor), The Undead Mage, and The Dark-Warlock. The Aldmeri Dominion: The Dawn-Bringer (Former Empress), The Ironwood Kid (Former Emperor), and The Storm-Sword. The Daggerfall Covenant: The Storm-Shield (Former Empress), The Savage-Beast, and The Burning-Crusader CP: 1,800.
  • Fur_like_snow
    Fur_like_snow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stay strong Orc brothers.
  • KurtAngle2
    KurtAngle2
    ✭✭✭✭
    Joke of a company
  • Granicus
    Granicus
    ✭✭✭
    Regarding my comment about providing regular status on progress, these issues should be treated as a Project, which is tracked, with deadlines, and be made public so we know what is being worked on and what ZOS considers to be priorities.

This would be very enlightening, though I know they would never do this. Transparency would drive results and prioritization on what their paying customers want.
    PC/NA
    PvE
    Intel I9-9900K
    32GB RAM
    2x 1TB Samsung 970 Pro NVMe M.2 SSDs
    Nvidia RTX 2080 TI 11GB
  • Skoomah
    Skoomah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

Hey guys, any ETA on when this will be fixed? Is the fix work started yet, in progress, close to completed?
  • Drako_Ei
    Drako_Ei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Buy crowns from Zo$ guys and get a race change token
  • DreadDaedroth
    DreadDaedroth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Easy fix: introduce CPs in battlegrounds. :D:p
  • MajBludd
    MajBludd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yhey most likely feel they've given their usual response of "We are looking into it" and feel there is nothing more to be said.
    This is not a priority to them, obviously.
  • labambao
    labambao
    ✭✭✭✭
    Easy fix: introduce CPs in battlegrounds. :D:p

and what about nocp cyro? i dont like cp at all. also i want to see nocp pve.
  • InaMoonlight
    InaMoonlight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is this a prank? All my stam toons are Orcs and I've been playing Balokdaan for the last months now...

There's also the fact that I PAID to get race change tokens to race change 5 redguards to 5 Orcs... They're gonna try to claim this wasn't a cash grab?

Still bitter about the race changes as you can see but this adds another layer...

But, you didnt notice, and manged full on ;D <3
    Edit = Typos ... as usual. <;D
  • labambao
    labambao
    ✭✭✭✭
    Any info about ETA? @ZOS_GinaBruno
  • MyPrist
    MyPrist
    ✭✭✭
    labambao wrote: »
    Any info about ETA? @ZOS_GinaBruno

And about : why moltan armaments is buged for 5 month.
    You write that you fix in patch notes 5.2.3, but you do not !
    Edited by MyPrist on November 5, 2019 2:24PM
  • Ysbriel
    Ysbriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just an FYI that we're aware of this issue. We haven't gotten a fix for it yet, but will be working on it.

This is how you stop the “photo or it didn’t happen” people.
  • Kel
    Kel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ysbriel wrote: »
    Just an FYI that we're aware of this issue. We haven't gotten a fix for it yet, but will be working on it.

This is how you stop the “photo or it didn’t happen” people.

But, there's photos....

😖
  • Girl_Number8
    Girl_Number8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Please give us race change tokens if you will not be fixing this soon

The Orc's racial passives are core part to gameplay!! This shouldn't be something unfixable or that should take a long time.

@ZOS_BrianWheeler @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Edited by Girl_Number8 on November 5, 2019 4:51PM
  • Skoomah
    Skoomah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Can we please get an update on where this bug stands? I would like to know if the fix is close or far away.
  • Lady_Linux
    Lady_Linux
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My orc toon has stated rather empahtically, "passivity in an orc is not what malacath intended!"
    I simply must protest. There are no Penguin avatars for me to use in the forums.

BTW, I use arch too
  • StormeReigns
    StormeReigns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ESO Orcs
    ff0e4030f43f285a30f46545f525aa24.png

Vs

WoW Orcs
    3QtsNK7zLd-1.png
  • Poetrixx
    Poetrixx