The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Issues with Orc passives

• Arthg
    Arthg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the heads-up.

I'm gaping in awe.

I keep breaking records lately on my unbelievablometer with this game and company.
    PC/EU. NoCP PvP. sDK Orc IRL. Flawless tamperor. Pro scrub.
  • Mr_Walker
    Mr_Walker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    They need to spend less time making wild changes to... everything, and more time just making sure things actually work.
  • KoultouraS
    KoultouraS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    is this still an issue after the today's update?
    Was it only in nonCP campaigns?
  • Ragnarock41
    Ragnarock41
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Quite disappointing honestly. I seriously hope this doesn't end up as one of those ''no ETA'' situations.
  • silver1surfer69
    silver1surfer69
    ✭✭✭✭
    Drako_Ei wrote: »
    I was about to race change, do they still work on cp?

yes they work in cp.
    PC/EU
    Loveknight - HybridDK (4*), Stahlstrahlenreiter - StamDen, Azgul Grahl Bashrugk - HybridSorc (5*), Tínúvíél - StamCro, Thógard - StamPlar
  • silver1surfer69
    silver1surfer69
    ✭✭✭✭
    Vapirko wrote: »
    Does anyone know is it CP and no CP? And which ones aren’t working? All or just specific ones?

it is not working in no-cp and bg. No dmg or speed buff of passive.
    PC/EU
    Loveknight - HybridDK (4*), Stahlstrahlenreiter - StamDen, Azgul Grahl Bashrugk - HybridSorc (5*), Tínúvíél - StamCro, Thógard - StamPlar
  • rafaelcsmaia
    rafaelcsmaia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is bethesda influencing ZOS now? Seems like the companies are competing for the most idiotic things lately (I see you fallout 1st)
  • rafaelcsmaia
    rafaelcsmaia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno what are the chances of fixing this before the release for console? Like seriously i already feel bad for changing my main to orc
  • Millz
    Millz
    ✭✭✭
    Hopefully it gets fixed before console gets the patch
    Brenhji
    PC NA - 400 cp
    (Retired) XBOX NA - 1006 cp

---Say no to standardization---
  • maboleth
    maboleth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yuffie91 wrote: »
    Vanos444 wrote: »
    kLWJm5V.png

I truly hate TES Orcs. They are weak, in lore, racial and personality.
    While, the Orcs in WoW are truly conquers.
    images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcTdRI13rfRk07jQrFTn2VTOTYiNgQyLxUdtAHJbrruOMotox5ng

ESO Orcs
    images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcSxiKbzoYoKuueL-XVcPlmcIgyROwtN3Wf7Ly8IY2VIUborFLKx

The ESO Orcs are like orc peons of wow
    images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcSgNxaS5Ubr8Zek9BevY-mtVhmCrvzyK7eizXCLAG49SYrAObNm

Edit: the truth is, these orcs in TES we're elves or Altmer/Dunmer elves that followed the wrong path and became what they are.. .a poor version of orcs.

Seems kind of unfair to put up epic wow drawings and then a picture of a lame orc from eso ingame!

Epic WOW drawings are just that - drawings. In-game chars look like Oblivion-meets-cartoon-meets-lsd.
  • CleymenZero
    CleymenZero
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope there's a fix soon because it's true that passives don't work in BGs... Crazy that this slipped QA/QC...

Losing 258 weapon damage is like telling a player to play without a Mundus... Then the other passives like extra stam, health and running speed is like asking them to play only with weapon, jewelry and monster set.
  • rafaelcsmaia
    rafaelcsmaia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope there's a fix soon because it's true that passives don't work in BGs... Crazy that this slipped QA/QC...

Losing 258 weapon damage is like telling a player to play without a Mundus... Then the other passives like extra stam, health and running speed is like asking them to play only with weapon, jewelry and monster set.

Not to mention that some, like me, actually paid to change
  • Vanzen
    Vanzen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I d like my Orc passives fixed so I can play BG, pretty pls.
    Asap.
    Edited by Vanzen on October 29, 2019 2:57PM
  • ketsparrowhawk
    ketsparrowhawk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vapirko wrote: »
    Does anyone know is it CP and no CP? And which ones aren’t working? All or just specific ones?

Looks like it's just no-CP areas, and it's just the weapon damage passive that becomes inactive. Hope they fix it quickly. All my favorite stam chars are Orcs. I've been doing CP Cyro in the meantime but the bad performance makes me miss BG's. IC isn't populated enough to be a good alternative either. Really hoping it is addressed in the next maintenance patch.
  • Drako_Ei
    Drako_Ei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crixus8000 wrote: »
    I really hope this gets fixed quickly. There is no point in playing no cp and bgs when you have such a huge disadvantage.

This is how it feels to play argonian.
  • CleymenZero
    CleymenZero
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Not to mention that some, like me, actually paid to change

Ohh... I changed ALL my stam PvE toons into Orcs but PvP with pretty much all of them. It makes all those wins feel better but it makes you feel cheated AF to think you used race tokens on these and have been dealt a handicap for it.

P.S. When I say all my PvE toons, that means at least 4....
    Edited by CleymenZero on October 29, 2019 2:48PM
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yuffie91 wrote: »
    kLWJm5V.png

ESO Orcs

The ESO Orcs are like orc peons of wow
    images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcSgNxaS5Ubr8Zek9BevY-mtVhmCrvzyK7eizXCLAG49SYrAObNm

Edit: the truth is, these orcs in TES we're elves or Altmer/Dunmer elves that followed the wrong path and became what they are.. .a poor version of orcs.

Seems kind of unfair to put up epic wow drawings and then a picture of a lame orc from eso ingame!
    @Yuffie91
    I remember someone did the exact same thing in another discussion not so long ago. Gave me deja vu.
    Wonder if I shall post another counter comparison to this one aswell google_thinking-face_9914_mysmiley.net.png

Edit: Looked it up and it was posted by the same person...
    Edited by NotaDaedraWorshipper on October 29, 2019 4:18PM
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • Crixus8000
    Crixus8000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If this game-breaking bug won't be fixed anytime soon can we at least get a race change token ?
    Edited by Crixus8000 on October 29, 2019 3:49PM
  • ketsparrowhawk
    ketsparrowhawk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If this game-breaking bug won't be fixed anytime soon can we at least get a race change token ?

Second this. Better yet.. give us 2 tokens. One to race change now, another to change back to Orc once it's fixed.
  • thegreatme
    thegreatme
    ✭✭✭✭
    I really hope this gets fixed quickly. There is no point in playing no cp and bgs when you have such a huge disadvantage.

Or a bosmer.
    Join my Nocturnal-devoted Mercenary Reach guild! https://esokrakeclan.weebly.com/
    My Artstation | Deviantart | Youtube | Furaffinity

Thank You ZoS!:
    ◙ Blackfeather Court banker/merchant
    ◙ Gloam Indrik
    ◙ Re-release Gloam Wolf Mount

Let's See It Happen ZoS:
    ◙ /honorloop emote
    ◙ cross-legged sitting emote
    ◙ Evergloam house
    ◙ Hagraven Polymorph
    ◙ Hagraven Houseguest
  • Skoomah
    Skoomah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Just an FYI that we're aware of this issue. We haven't gotten a fix for it yet, but will be working on it.

Hi Gina. Any update on this one?

@ZOS_GinaBruno
  • labambao
    labambao
    ✭✭✭✭

Second this. Better yet.. give us 2 tokens. One to race change now, another to change back to Orc once it's fixed.

Then I need to get 14 tokens for my orcs.
  • Salix_alba
    Salix_alba
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'll be sure to keep my orc "mink" out of the pvp zone for a while till its fixed. Cant wait to kill people again with the smallest pinkest orc i could make
  • MurderMostFoul
    MurderMostFoul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please fix this BS
    “There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.”
  • RefLiberty
    RefLiberty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kLWJm5V.png

ESO Orcs

Edit: the truth is, these orcs in TES were elves or Altmer/Dunmer elves that followed the wrong path and became what they are..a poor version of orcs.

To be real, and to compare the things on the same level, WoW Orc are actually like this:

Wow-Classic-race.jpg?itok=PXrXd9dR

You took an artistic drawing of most notable and epic WoW Orc Warchief Grommash Hellscream, yeah really good comparison.
    Edited by RefLiberty on November 1, 2019 3:56PM
  • MurderMostFoul
    MurderMostFoul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just an FYI that we're aware of this issue. We haven't gotten a fix for it yet, but will be working on it.

@ZOS_GinaBruno, is this being worked on now, will console have to deal with an absurdly long delay after PC sees the eventual fix?
  • JobooAGS
    JobooAGS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    thegreatme wrote: »

Or a bosmer.

You do realize that bosmers are much stronger than you think and if they get steath back, they WILL be nerfed in some major aspect
  • Jaraal
    Jaraal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    JobooAGS wrote: »
    thegreatme wrote: »

Or a bosmer.

You do realize that bosmers are much stronger than you think and if they get steath back, they WILL be nerfed in some major aspect

They removed the damage from stealth bonus that both Bosmer and Khajiit had as racial passives before the revamp. If they just restore the stealth radius detection portion of it (as Khajiit now has), it will still be an overall nerf from the previous Bosmer passive. And it might encourage more people to play wood elves again.
    RIP Bosmer Nation. 4/4/14 - 2/25/19.
  • Skoomah
    Skoomah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This thread is about getting the Orc passives fixed. Please keep the thread on topic.
  • MurderMostFoul
    MurderMostFoul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Skoomah wrote: »
    This thread is about getting the Orc passives fixed. Please keep the thread on topic.

100% agree. With all of the random off-topic stuff in this thread, I think some people are missing the point and this issue isn't getting as much attention as it should.