The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

(Video)Ridiculous PVP bug - instant kill

killberos
killberos
Soul Shriven
  • jadarock
    jadarock
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why do I get the feeling Zos will just sweep this under the rug with all the other bugs we've had forever?..
  • Delsskia
    Delsskia
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wow, 27.7k health to dead in one shot.
    NA-PC
    Fantasia
  • Rianai
    Rianai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just for clarification, this isn't an actual "instant kill", it just appears to be like this, because your health got desynced. Your health bar doesn't move at the start of the fight even when you take significant dmg - a typical symptom of said bug.
    Edited by Rianai on September 18, 2019 5:35PM
  • Alienoutlaw
    Alienoutlaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    nothing wrong with that at all seems from the death-recap you got hit hard by a good player you was probably dead before you got to the top of the stairs
  • Delsskia
    Delsskia
    ✭✭✭✭
    Clearly a learn 2 healthbar issue. There are no bugs in ESO.
    NA-PC
    Fantasia
  • Iskiab
    Iskiab
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I’m not sure if health desyncs are getting worse or if players are using the abilities that cause them more, probably both.

I’ve had similar experiences. I won’t say which abilities cause them... that would probably lead to more people using them.
    Looking for any guildies I used to play with:
    Havoc Warhammer - Alair
    LoC EQ2 - Mayi and Iskiab
    Condemned and Tabula Rasa - Rift - Iskiab
    Or anyone else I used to play games with in guilds I’ve forgotten
  • Spartabunny08
    Spartabunny08
    ✭✭✭✭
    Health desyncs are bad this patch. The guard ability on my tank this patch it is almost always desyncing my health. Another way since this began to tell is audio cues, if you hear what sounds like your kinda going under water you're about to die and I had full health. Full health to zero in a split second funny stuff.
  • Theignson
    Theignson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This has been happening to me recently also. My usually very tough characters dropping dead out of the blue. Actually I would like someone to explain what was broken in abilities that is causing these desyncs.

The other thing that has been happening increasingly is getting completely immobilized, unable to break free, unable to dodge roll, unable to move, unable to use any abilities, and this lasts up to 5 seconds. Maybe some combination of fear plus another cc?
    Quakrson, Stam DK, Grand Overlord
    Trackrsen, Stam Warden, Grand Overlord
    Quakrsen, Mag DK, Overlord
    Tolliverson, Stam NB, General
    Farfarel, Stam Necro, Praetorian
    Spencerson, Templar, Prefect
    Phosphorsen, Stam Sorc, Colonel
    Phosphorson, Mag Sorc, Centurion
    Glimson, Arcanist, Major
    All EP/ PC NA
  • Hashtag_
    Hashtag_
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got health deaync from shock
  • amir412
    amir412
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    HP desync, and also, try using some healing. like wtf.
    PC | EU | AD |Stam Dk named "-Saidden"| 1700 CP|
    "..A world without fire. Ashen one, is this truly thy wish?.."

• josh.lackey_ESO
    josh.lackey_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you for posting. I love to watch night blades die. 😊

Seems like you had a health desync. You were actually low health, but your health bar was lying to you.

Notice in the very beginning you get hit with a Frag and a Curse pop, but your health stayed at full.

This was not an insta kill.
  • whiskidou
    whiskidou
    One of my friend who is a guard magden like you have that happen all the time, if the person that you guard die, it will most likely kill you, really annoying.
  • ScruffyWhiskers
    ScruffyWhiskers
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    /cmx and look at time stamps. But yeah, a health desync. You took a 5k hit when you stunned the sorc and your bar does not move.
  • DCZergNoob
    DCZergNoob
    ✭✭✭
    There was a heavy dysync bug alot of players had at launch of scalebreaker, seems its still up
    I did a full uninstall and reinstall of the game and it fixed it for me
    You should try that
  • maddiniiLuna
    maddiniiLuna
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hello,
    The second bomb tick and the other abilities hit you at the same time. Good coordinated game play from your opponent.

Health bar not moving is the legendary desync health bar bug.
  • NekoN3ko
    NekoN3ko
    ✭✭✭
    Desync nothin new
  • Mayrael
    Mayrael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is not cool...

Edit:
    Now when I think more about it, I thought it's caused just be certain abilities but as I can see it doesn't have to be the case. I think Accelerated Drain from vamp skill line can cause things like this to, because I've fought few times certain player that uses just this skill and ult leading to me blowing up in a second.
    Edited by Mayrael on October 28, 2019 1:43PM
    Say no to Toxic Casuals!
    I am doing my best, but I am not a native speaker, sorry.

"Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game." - @AlexanderDeLarge
  • Grimlok_S
    Grimlok_S
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Regular old desync, you still want to be casting vigor pre-emptively.
    Light Attack Hero

Class context
    Stamplar
    StamDK
    Stamsorc
    MagDK
    StamMAGStamden
    Magplar
    Stam NB
    Bomb NB
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    health desyncs are a myth, since 2014...

PC EU
    PvP only
  • Grimlok_S
    Grimlok_S
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Light Attack Hero

Class context
    Stamplar
    StamDK
    Stamsorc
    MagDK
    StamMAGStamden
    Magplar
    Stam NB
    Bomb NB
  • BRogueNZ
    BRogueNZ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    not shocked, eso is just plain broken
  • Pain In The Axe
    Pain In The Axe
    ✭✭✭
    Not the only thing that one shots apparently, this happened to me 2 days ago https://www.twitch.tv/painintheaxe/clip/AthleticVenomousCheddarHassaanChop?filter=clips&range=7d&sort=time
    ESO STREAM TEAM MEMBER
    TWITCH PARTNER
    CERTIFIED CHAD
  • GhostofDatthaw
    GhostofDatthaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Consider the mongoose, would they have put up a fight like this, get back in there champ and keep the claws up
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to ESO servers. Happens all the time and especially in new patches.
  • coradaelu
    coradaelu
    ✭✭✭
    killberos wrote: »

Hey, that's me :) you got health desync in that fight D:!
  • coradaelu
    coradaelu
    ✭✭✭
    Not the only thing that one shots apparently, this happened to me 2 days ago https://www.twitch.tv/painintheaxe/clip/AthleticVenomousCheddarHassaanChop?filter=clips&range=7d&sort=time

Yeah there was an old bug with that skill, if you recast and recast the skill you stack the damage return but get fixed in 2014, seems very similar
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Holly hell! Someone runs blazing shield? I'd almost assume they know how to do this just on that alone
  • Derra
    Derra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Elemental weapon + overload has been known to health desync / bug out like this for atleast 2 update cycles now.

Has also been reported numerous times. No fix.
    <Noricum>
    I live. I die. I live again.

Derra - DC - Sorc - AvA 50
    Derrah - EP - Sorc - AvA 50

• Mr_Walker
    Mr_Walker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    There's at least one person on Xbox NA who builds specifically to use this glitch. I still think repeated (and obviously deliberate) use of this should be punished by banning.