Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Glenmoril Shield did not go into inventory?

dubbmixx
dubbmixx
✭✭✭
Had a Glenmoril shield motif in inventory. Had a Shadowfen map to get another Glenmoril Shield motif. Went and pressed x on the shield in Shadowfen, only one copy of Glenmoril shield in inventory. Why? Can only have one in inventory at a time? Help.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you sure it wasn’t the treasure map itself, @dubbmixx?

Just like any other treasure map they are unique ... and you can’t have more than one in inventory at a time.
  • Katheriah
    Katheriah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Do you still have the map?

I had this with something I didn't own yet. Pressed x, the purple beam and weapon were gone and only the map was in my inventory. Had to relog: then I could get the motif and the treasure map was gone.
  • dubbmixx
    dubbmixx
    ✭✭✭
    i had one shield motif in my inventory, the actual motif, that i had gotten from a friend in the mail. then i went and ran blessed crucible. from that gold box got the shadowfen map for the shield. went to shadowfen, used map, picked up shield. only one shield motif in my inventory. i consumed the one that was there, but the one from the map was not there! can items glitch out? can you only have one copy of each motif in your inventory? i would have consumed the motif before going and doing the map for the motif if i had known that. whomp
  • dubbmixx
    dubbmixx
    ✭✭✭
    its like the purple light in shadowfen used the map but didnt give me the motif!