Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

I need a Trial Guild

VamppireGhost
VamppireGhost
✭✭
Title says it all. But I don't want a Good that just says they do Trials, but only do then with a select few. I'm 1100 CP my main DPS is a MagSorc with a solid solo DPS of 38k...I know not great, but I run Moondancer and if I have synergies, SPC and YOLO in my group I got close to double that. I don't have skins but know pretty much all Trial and dungeon mechs. Rotation is my only flaw at this point, I know once I get it better I'll have much higher DPS. Just want a good Trials Guild I can get weekly scores, skins and so forth. I also have a beast of a Tank that's done just aboot everything a Tank can do and a pretty decent Lizard Healer as was. So if anyone is wanting to invite me and help a guy out, I can be a pretty chill guy to have on your team. Also I have thumbs and send toe pics....lol. Inside joke.
"What a fool you are. I'm a god. How can you kill a god? What a grand and intoxicating innocence. How could you be so naive? There is no escape. No Recall or Intervention can work in this place. Come. Lay down your weapons. It is not too late for my mercy."
  • SoLooney
    SoLooney
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad to see moondancer is still used by someone lol
  • VamppireGhost
    VamppireGhost
    ✭✭
    SoLooney wrote: »
    Glad to see moondancer is still used by someone lol

It's honestly an amazing set. When I proc it with a SPC Healer and YOLO Tank I can hit over 5k Spell Damage.
    Edited by VamppireGhost on September 4, 2019 5:50PM
    "What a fool you are. I'm a god. How can you kill a god? What a grand and intoxicating innocence. How could you be so naive? There is no escape. No Recall or Intervention can work in this place. Come. Lay down your weapons. It is not too late for my mercy."
  • Jaywics
    Jaywics
    ✭✭✭
    Hey, join our 'Society of Slayers' group on BAND - The app for groups and communities!
    https://band.us/n/aba921l9kb1eb
    XBOX1 NA
    XBL: Jaywics
    Discord ID: jaywics#2078

• wbernardo24
    wbernardo24
    ✭✭✭
    Dude we got a dps spot for u on a newly built team if u join u can actually run tonight it’s every Friday hit me up for all details ASAP gt is crabby 666 with the space in between