The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Any in-game Halloween parties at player hubs?

ArchMikem
ArchMikem
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
I see people in festive outfits but no random get togethers as far as ive seen. I really wish we had the emotes or momentos to create our own little parties and festivals.
CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • ghastley
    ghastley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't believe the supply of mudballs and pies has been exhausted. Someone WILL find you now.
  • r34lian
    r34lian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What server are you in?
    I'll have my mud pouch ready Incase I find you :trollface:
    2000 CP • 18 Maxed Characters • 6 Altmers • 7 Redguards • Necromancer Orc • Warden Dunmer • DK Nord • DK Imperial • Templar Breton
  • Katahdin
    Katahdin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My guild did a costume contest where they gather everyone up somewhere random and do the showing/judging
    Edited by Katahdin on October 31, 2019 7:35PM
    Beta tester November 2013
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    At dolmens in Auridon last night, I was with a number of other living skeletons cackling and dancing just desynced enough to be hilarious— good times! :joy:
  • CaffeinatedMayhem
    CaffeinatedMayhem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    No, guilds usually throw their own parties. Reason: once enough people gather in the same spot, all players get shunted to another instance. So large "server wide" parties aren't a thing. Because we're all on the same (theoretical) server.